What do YOU want to know from Greg Westaway?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

We arent going to ask all those questions AOK.

We may well ask alot of them, or none at all :)

The main point of this thread is to find out what the supporters want to know, so if anyone has got anything different to the questions asked already, they should post it in here.

We'll do our best to get the questions answered but its not a free-for-all, im sure there will be some topics that we will either choose not to get involved in - or perhaps be told not to ask about.

We shall see 8-)

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:27am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:Fair enough, but the BIG screen is an easy question. In this age of technology, it's a members fundamental right to be able to view interstate games live at the clubs headquarters in Melbourne. Fundamental.

Other wise PM me GW's number and I'll text him the question.
How are ya mate. Yeah good question.
I gotta tellya I'm still unsure what to do, this one is a real toughy so answers to any of the questions will be welcome, I must admit to being more concerned with the future financial stability, I can still remember nearly losing the club all together and shaking cans.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:27am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:Yo Fireman. Yep, I take that on board. I wasn't around for those days.

BTW, isn't there a Catter in your family that must be very excited?
Only my brother in law, but that don't count :wink:
I'll be going for the cats even if it's to get a free beer out of him :P

PS you young buggers :wink:

JeffDunne

N1ck, could you ask him if he's heard from the lawyers of any of the current directors re: his comments on the no drugs/alcohol at board meetings?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

I'd like to know the meaning of life.

Thanks.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: What do YOU want to know from Greg Westaway?

n1ck wrote:As some of you would know, I have organised an interview with Mr Westaway, and HD and I will be heading over to HQ on Monday morning.

Transcript or Q&A will be posted soon after.
Nick/HD,
Did the interview take place or was it postponed?

Solar
Saintsational Legend

bump

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Meeting did happen..will leave it to the guys to provide details..

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Interesting that through the Corporations act SFF stated they could access all members contact details, so they did and posted and SMS'd us, but they DIDN'T email us??? Is that due to the anti-Spam act, which may not cover SMS, only email (obviously doesn't cover snail mail either!).

Re the big screen for games AOK.....using Cinemas would be tricky as a lot our games are Friday/Saturday nights which coincides with the peak cinema slots.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:22am, edited 1 time in total.

HarveysDeciple

Yes it did take place....went for about an hour, some interesting stuff, we are working on a transcript at the moment....will keep you all posted.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Went very smoothly.
Should announce that Nathan Burke was also present.
Needless to say we learnt alot about the challenge and the incumbents (from Burkes time as Asst Coach).
More details will be forthcoming as soon as we have completed transcribing.

Personally - I was very impressed by the duo. Found them to be very open, candid and honest. In no way was Westway hiding behind Burke - in his own words "my head is much bigger - size wise - than his so theres not much point hiding!"

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Interesting that through the Corporations act SFF stated they could access all members contact details, so they did and posted and SMS'd us, but they DIDN'T email us??? Is that due to the anti-Spam act, which may not cover SMS, only email (obviously doesn't cover snail mail either!).

Re the big screen for games AOK.....using Cinemas would be tricky as a lot our games are Friday/Saturday nights which coincides with the peak cinema slots.
Representatives from Supporter Groups were emailed. Dunno if that small amount of email counts as spam though??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Bump

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:Went very smoothly.
Needless to say we learnt alot about the challenge and the incumbents (from Burkes time as Asst Coach).

Personally - I was very impressed by the duo. Found them to be very open, candid and honest. In no way was Westway hiding behind Burke - in his own words "my head is much bigger - size wise - than his so theres not much point hiding!"
n1ck can i ask that when the transcript is done we can start an new thread on it as i think most ppl wouldnt get to page 3 on the thread to read it

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
HarveysDeciple

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
n1ck wrote:Went very smoothly.

n1ck can i ask that when the transcript is done we can start an new thread on it as i think most ppl wouldnt get to page 3 on the thread to read it
yeah we will be starting a new thread as their is a bit to get through.