Is Robert Harvey the cause of all your sacked coaches...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

tigerman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
stinger wrote:wash your mouth out you little troll turd....... :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wouldn't even dignify this guy's sh*te with a response
wash your mouth out you little troll turd....... thats what Harves said to the coaches who wanted to trade him. And then told admin and the coaches were gone. You did give Blighty 1 mill for 2 mins work. Thats what you would have to give to hear the crap out of Harves' mouth about how good he is. :wink:

HARVES IS A CHAMPION IN GETTING COACHES SACKED FACT.
thank god there is over 6 months till the comedy festival cause your work is really bad tigerlily....

as been mentioned before, it's cute that a tigers supporter is giving others advice of sacking coaches..... irony only works in small doses young man.....

But seriously, with all the donkeys we have had play for us over 100 years at the St kilda football club you picked harvey, your either very stupid or well very stupid.....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
tigerman
Club Player

Solar wrote:
tigerman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

wash your mouth out you little troll turd....... thats what Harves said to the coaches who wanted to trade him. And then told admin and the coaches were gone. You did give Blighty 1 mill for 2 mins work. Thats what you would have to give to hear the crap out of Harves' mouth about how good he is. :wink:

thank god there is over 6 months till the comedy festival cause your work is really bad tigerlily....

as been mentioned before, it's cute that a tigers supporter is giving others advice of sacking coaches..... irony only works in small doses young man.....

But seriously, with all the donkeys we have had play for us over 100 years at the St kilda football club you picked harvey, your either very stupid or well very stupid.....
I know I am being harsh. Richmond have had the same problem with the players running the club for too long. That has changed :wink: It is a sensationalist type rant but in reality most of what has been posted is close to the truth. Many people have said as such, the sacked coaches and Rex Hunt.

As the people wh bring up Tambling, ask the Hawks about Buddy's B@F celebrations. And add that Tambling doesn't play ten pin bowling.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ask rex hunt..????...bahahahaha.....the guy who was paying an old slag 1000 bucks a month for blow jobs in a back alley........sure, clown...sure.......you really are a ****.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
killa_gram
Club Player

Don't gag Tigerman.....

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

tigerman wrote:
Solar wrote:
tigerman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:

I know I am being harsh. Richmond have had the same problem with the players running the club for too long. That has changed :wink: It is a sensationalist type rant but in reality most of what has been posted is close to the truth. Many people have said as such, the sacked coaches and Rex Hunt.

As the people wh bring up Tambling, ask the Hawks about Buddy's B@F celebrations. And add that Tambling doesn't play ten pin bowling.
mate just a type, if you want to not look like a knob it helps to actually put a quote or even a name of ANYONE that has had a pot shot at Robert Harvey. Rex Hunt might have said something about the senior players pushing stan out but Rex has his own agenda at the time and Stan has always come out and said that he has nothing but good words to say about Harvey.....

s***, what am I doing, I'm trying to actually reason with you.... :roll:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Tigerman is obviously on this forum because he is bored on his own, probably due to the decreased activity of the off-season.

He has started about 4 or 5 threads with no response.

This one has ignited saintsational into over 50 posted replys....Coupled with the fact he has been able to re-state he obvious stirring suggestions of the original post.

Well done everyone in provided the much needed entertainment to Tigerman.

Personally, i would have chosen to continue to ignore his post unless they had something decent to say.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Spinner"]Tigerman is obviously on this forum because he is bored on his own, probably due to the decreased activity of the off-season.

He has started about 4 or 5 threads with no response.

This one has ignited saintsational into over 50 posted replys....Coupled with the fact he has been able to re-state he obvious stirring suggestions of the original post.

Well done everyone in provided the much needed entertainment to Tigerman.

Personally, i would have chosen to continue to ignore his post unless they had something decent to say.[/quote}

hasn't worked...the clown just keeps going regardless.....bit like when one of your players gets king hit...you expect the others to fly the flag...not run for cover...personally i think the flower-wit should have been chopped a few days ago,,,,
Last edited by stinger on Tue 16 Oct 2007 4:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Just ignore the fact that Robert Harvey won 2 brownlows under Stan, was the number one midfielder in the competition... and Stan hates him?

mhmmm.

tigerman
Club Player

stinger wrote:ask rex hunt..????...bahahahaha.....the guy who was paying an old slag 1000 bucks a month for blow jobs in a back alley........sure, clown...sure.......you really are a ****.....
In all seriousness I want the 'proper VIC' teams doing well. Saints and Tiges especially. There is a graph of coaches being sacked whilst Harves (being a true great) has been at the club. It is silly to deny but to call me names and refute it is your business. I Love the way Harves' plays and he was the difference in games played between the clubs last year. I am not here to mud rake and cause dissention. It is not my aim. Just read between the lines and not attack so strongly to things which may or may not have occurred. I for one know the former to have more legs than not.

As Rex and Stan are close - read between the lines Stinger.

As I am not part of the clubs fabrics I can not comment a matter of fact of course. JUST here me out. IT is the ST Kilda's football clubs problem - if there is a problem with players dictating what occurs behind the scenes.

The correlation between Harves and sacked coaches is there for all to see. When you ask questions of people they invariably tell you the answers.

As for the saints I wish you all the best for next year. In another post I said you can win the flag. I would like to see other than Barry Breen's point played ad nausem come replays.

Do the Saints deserve more than the above comment? Yes.

Has Robert Harvey caused sackings of former coaches? Probably.

GrumpyOne

tigerman wrote:As Rex and Stan are close - read between the lines Stinger.
Rubbish.

Stan wouldn't do that for any of Rex's money.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

tigerman wrote:
As Rex and Stan are close - read between the lines Stinger.

wot...have you taken over the blow jobs for both of them from the old slag.....wot are you charhging them btw.......

get a clue dipsh!t no-one is reading your crap posts let alone buying it...ffs....... :roll:

Sainterman
Club Player

Drivel

claystreet
Club Player

Hey Pussyman
Get off the drugs or find yourself a good woman

dont bother replying cockhead i wont be reading

St kilda 35= in one handball more than you will ever be in a lifetime