Krakouer delisted

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Krakouer delisted

Good on Richmond...

Eagles made the hard call on Cousins and by the looks may have been a smidge hasty, but on the other hand he probably deserved it after years of misgivings.

Krakouer on the other hand, was welcomed into the Richmond family as a troubled youngster, given support and counselling and he threw it back in their face. They gave him every opportunity to clean up his act and he refused.

Good riddance.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Krakouer delisted

n1ck wrote:Good on Richmond...

Eagles made the hard call on Cousins and by the looks may have been a smidge hasty, but on the other hand he probably deserved it after years of misgivings.

Krakouer on the other hand, was welcomed into the Richmond family as a troubled youngster, given support and counselling and he threw it back in their face. They gave him every opportunity to clean up his act and he refused.

Good riddance.
I am sure they only delisted him because he wasnt good enough.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Not the fact that he has to face court next year on a serious assault charge?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Agree. Not good enough. Barely good enough at VFL level. Have a look at the replay of the VFL Grand Final. Very below average.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
buzfromgronggrong

n1ck wrote:Not the fact that he has to face court next year on a serious assault charge?
Why bother even taking it to court when they could ring you for the verdict.

Clown!

bangerisking
Club Player

[quote Why bother even taking it to court when they could ring you for the verdict.

Clown![/quote]

Gold!

BANGER 350 & STILL GOING STRONG
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:
n1ck wrote:Not the fact that he has to face court next year on a serious assault charge?

Clown!
I didnt give a verdict.

If Cousins is sacked on a false drugs charge, then Krakouer should face the music for beating the crap out of someone with witnesses who will testify against him!

Why should Richmond waste a spot on their list until just before the season starts for that?

Clown..

buzfromgronggrong

n1ck wrote:
buzfromgronggrong wrote:

Clown!
I didnt give a verdict.

If Cousins is sacked on a false drugs charge, then Krakouer should face the music for beating the crap out of someone with witnesses who will testify against him!

Why should Richmond waste a spot on their list until just before the season starts for that?

Clown..
Why should you be bothered with what Richmond do with their list?

Clown!

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Why should you be bothered with my opinion?

Be quiet Jim.. or Phil... or are you Andrew himself?

super dooper
Club Player

Re: Krakouer delisted

plugger66 wrote:
n1ck wrote:Good on Richmond...

Good riddance.
I am sure they only delisted him because he wasnt good enough.
I think the name itself kept him on the list for an extra 3 years than an average kid out of the draft would have been imo.

Not good enough or consistent enough

However i hope richmond do try and look after him a bit so he stays out of trouble

buzfromgronggrong

n1ck wrote:Why should you be bothered with my opinion?

They all look the same huh?

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:

or related :roll:

yipper
SS Life Member

It is possible he was delisted due to info Richmond have received that he may be going in for quite a stretch!! He IS facing very, very serious charges don't forget!! But yeah, he hasn't set he world on fire - maybe he has some distractions in his life!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote: If Cousins is sacked on a false drugs charge?
Was he?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

a.krak was s***

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
eppo67
Club Player

Get your facts right n1ck.

Counsins was sacked for failing to cooperate (once again) with Police over refusing to submit to a blood test due to erractic driving.

Gee I wonder why he didn't want to let the Police see what was floating around in his blood??? Gee I wonder???

Sun Ra
Club Player

Re Krakour: who cares ?
Re why was Cousins sacked ? Who really knows ? Choose from:
a) Lord Demitriou told the Eagles to do it.
b) He breached his revised contract a few times - official Eagles line.
c) His tattoo brought the game into disrepute.
etc.
Also Cousins lawyer says reason Cousins refused cops drug test is that cops set him up and didn't follow protocols on this matter - they didn't follow their own SOPS - ie. "Blow in this bag Ben" = Negative, "Drug test time Ben = "Blow it out your arse" ......whereas the coppers were supposed to go through the SOPS: "Ben, can you please walk along this straight line ?", "Ben, how many fingers am I holding up ?", "Ben , who is the Prime Minister ?", etc.
No, they went straight to Drug Test Time because Ben is a well known drug addict who has been in Rehab, so, he's on drugs, right ? Maybe the coppers who stopped him were also Freo Supporters - over there, it's either one or the other - it's possible - they already dropped their stupid "Possession of Valium" charge......consider......drafting him !

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:

In the same........jail clothes, perhaps yes :lol:

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Here is the situation

Undersized player with poor work rate can't get a game in wooden spoon side = Almost certain delisting

Undersized player with poor work rate can't get a game in wooden spoon side and is facing serious assault charge which would bring hoards of bad publicity to the already struggling club = GET HIM OUT!

No conspiracy theories, no racism, just logic.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Krakouer = Worst 100 games played by any player.

Court cases for assault dont do him any favors. So get serious those who are insisting that hasnt come into play.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Sun Ra wrote:Also Cousins lawyer says reason Cousins refused cops drug test is that cops set him up and didn't follow protocols on this matter - they didn't follow their own SOPS - ie. "Blow in this bag Ben" = Negative, "Drug test time Ben = "Blow it out your arse" ......whereas the coppers were supposed to go through the SOPS: "Ben, can you please walk along this straight line ?", "Ben, how many fingers am I holding up ?", "Ben , who is the Prime Minister ?", etc.
No, they went straight to Drug Test Time because Ben is a well known drug addict who has been in Rehab, so, he's on drugs, right ? Maybe the coppers who stopped him were also Freo Supporters - over there, it's either one or the other - it's possible - they already dropped their stupid "Possession of Valium" charge......consider......drafting him !
and maybe that wasn't even Cousins at all admiting on TV that he took drugs, maybe it was an old Thunderbirds puppet dressed up (badly) to look like Cousins, being controlled by freo-supporting-statement-falsifying-evil-puppeteers!!!

both theories in my opinion are clearly rock-solid fact, and anyone objecting is obviously in on it

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Also, best of luck to Hartigan.....

....Very classy....Didnt seem to be a favorite of T Wallace....Although that is entirely speculation.

Played junior footy with the bloke.