Archie Says Gardi is fit/ New Physio and Team Doctor!!!...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
RBnW wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
RBnW wrote:it was the start of the GT & RB fallout
No it wasn't.

It wasn't at all.
Here is the article....
Yes it was :oops:
August 2005
Oh Ok, it was in the paper - so it must be true.

Sigh.
At least he quotes a source. Something you have never or will never do, Mr Credibility :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:Wouldnt have thought Gardiner had a bed time off season, would have thought he could stay up all night if he wanted too.

When I am on annual leave sometimes I have a beer at 10 in the morning :shock: hope work dont find out.

Fair dinkum Rog, are you a reporter for Who magazine?

It's not that he hasn't been in bed, it's what he's doing whilst not in bed.

As for you having a beer at 10am, I'd do that every day of I could! However, you and me aren't making one last ditch effort at an AFL career.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
RBnW wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
RBnW wrote:it was the start of the GT & RB fallout
No it wasn't.

It wasn't at all.
Here is the article....
Yes it was :oops:
August 2005
Oh Ok, it was in the paper - so it must be true.

Sigh.
At least he quotes a source. Something you have never or will never do, Mr Credibility :roll:
I don't count the Herald-Sun as a source.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

I have heard similar things rodgerfox about the activities of MG, but a return to pre-season should give him something to focus on.

People forget that Gardiner played a full season in 2006. He played 15-odd games in the WAFL, and 4-5 with the Eagles.

His body withstood a full season and he dominated in several matches. Whilst it is not AFL level, it's not like it has been 5 years since he played footy.

Gardiner had a full year in '06, and will have a full year in '08 too .... his body is good .... let's hope his mind is in the same state.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
congorozides
Club Player

Ive got no issues with Gardi's body. Any reports on how is mind is?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote: People forget that Gardiner played a full season in 2006. He played 15-odd games in the WAFL, and 4-5 with the Eagles.

His body withstood a full season and he dominated in several matches. Whilst it is not AFL level, it's not like it has been 5 years since he played footy.

Gardiner had a full year in '06, and will have a full year in '08 too .... his body is good .... let's hope his mind is in the same state.
A bit of rose coloured glasses here OWTS. Gardiner played 11 games for Claremont in 2006. He barely troubled the scorer in the Sandover medal. He played second ruck to Daniel Bandy and spent a lot of time parked in the goal square as a big forward target. He could only run in straight lines and his "leap" was a shadow of his past self. Kicked 25 goals. Had 120 possessions and approx. 80 hit-outs. His performances in a WCE guernsey were awful.
That's a long way from being a valuable AFL player. I'll be surprised to see him on the field at all and even more surprised if we get any genuine value out of him.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Damn you :wink:

I like rose-coloured glasses .... :D

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:Damn you :wink:

I like rose-coloured glasses .... :D

Sorry about that. :( I'll be wrapt to be proved wrong, but he's got a fair mountain to climb.