Rumours rife at Moorabbin - secret talks held

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:Yep, and he said that Kellett's wife has a child in same year and school as Caroline Wilson's child...so....draw your own conclusions...
suddenly the fog is clearing......or the leak got plugged......
Nah Stinger,
Everyone knows that RB was the leaker to Caro. :roll:
Only because he wants to get on the AFL board of commissioners :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Lindsay played for the Saints.

I can't forget that. Anyone who bled for the club - really bled for the club (ie. donned the jumper) gets some respect from me.

Anyway, why is anyone surprised about a 'leaky' board?

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:Yep, and he said that Kellett's wife has a child in same year and school as Caroline Wilson's child...so....draw your own conclusions...
suddenly the fog is clearing......or the leak got plugged......
Nah Stinger,
Everyone knows that RB was the leaker to Caro. :roll:
I'd have thought messers Kellett and Butterss spent too much time here...

http://www.ashram.com.au/

to get the opportunity to leak anything at all :wink:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

someone had sex with caroline wilson /shudder /fear /wtbmorealcohol.

no one knows categorically who leaked what to whom.

the endless innuendo re: RB is not as bad, but just as annoying as the hate mail for GT.

RB kept the club afloat and financially sound for his tenure.

he allowed investment in teh players as best as reasonably affordable while bringing in sound management.

the board IMO made mistakes, but by and large through a decade and a half of cripplingly insane decisions and forced adaptions applied by the AFL st kilda emerged financially sound with no handouts.

take a look at the doggies, north melbourne, melbourne, richmond, freo, and off the field we more solid than them.

frankly up until Pratts appointment, we were better of than the blues as well.

plymton and butters did well. who gives a shyte what a <insert highly offensive derogatory swear word> like carolyne wilson says.

seriously she gets 2/3 of her articles from bigfooty as her 'sources from the club'. the other 1/3 she seduces out of key ppl with her stunningn good looks and charming personality.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
yipper
SS Life Member

If Fox provides some powerful financial support for a training base / facilities and/or major sponsorship developments - then great news. He is a powerful and wealthy man, strong saints man - no.1 ticket holder in previous seasons & former player, so all AFL clubs need his type on side. If Westaway gets him back on the good books - good for us.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Lindsay played for the Saints.

I can't forget that. Anyone who bled for the club - really bled for the club (ie. donned the jumper) gets some respect from me.

Anyway, why is anyone surprised about a 'leaky' board?
yep...and i have an old footy card to prove it......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:If Fox provides some powerful financial support for a training base / facilities and/or major sponsorship developments - then great news. He is a powerful and wealthy man, strong saints man - no.1 ticket holder in previous seasons & former player, so all AFL clubs need his type on side. If Westaway gets him back on the good books - good for us.
Agree entirely.

I have no problem with Lindsay wanting to tip money into the club.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend