BIG announcements soon !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

BIG announcements soon !!

There should be some announcements soon re our future home and sponsors for 2008.

I would expect that these anouncements would be made during the week starting 12 November. THat way it will get plenty of exposure as it will be after the Spring Racing Carnival and before the Federal Election !!

GrumpyOne

Re: BIG announcements soon !!

Eastern wrote:There should be some announcements soon re our future home and sponsors for 2008.

I would expect that these anouncements would be made during the week starting 12 November. THat way it will get plenty of exposure as it will be after the Spring Racing Carnival and before the Federal Election !!
Is that sourced or supposition Eastern?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Supposition !!

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

announcements will be made once the pokie licences are signed to the new board

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

Can you give some hints?

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
my les foote
Club Player

SaintBot wrote:announcements will be made once the pokie licences are signed to the new board
Still waiting for those gaming licenses that were "only days away" about a month ago?

Win it for HIM!
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:
SaintBot wrote:announcements will be made once the pokie licences are signed to the new board
Still waiting for those gaming licenses that were "only days away" about a month ago?
not sure...i wouldve assumed that we wouldve had some news on sponsers, etc if the licences have been signed

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

I believe they would have the licences by now.

Sponsorships should be being finalised, as the draw has been released and the club can organise fixturing arrangements etc.

I would expect at least one announcement in the next 3 weeks.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:I believe they would have the licences by now.

Sponsorships should be being finalised, as the draw has been released and the club can organise fixturing arrangements etc.

don't think so...pratt's licence didn't
come through before the s*** hit the fan...and he's been there twelve months......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

http://www.vcgr.vic.gov.au/CA256F800017 ... D4964?Open
Bloody Red Tape wrote:Q6. How long will it take before the Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation makes a decision on my licence application?

Due to the unique nature of each licence application, and the analysis and checks required, there is no set time for the processing. CLAM staff process applications as quickly as possible but will not provide estimates of the expected processing time as they are not in a position to do so.

Applicants can assist in reducing processing times by fully and correctly completing application forms in the requested manner, and by responding as quickly as possible to requests for additional information.

Please note that application forms and guidance booklets also specify that financial reports must be provided in a specific format and contain a specially worded certification. It is important to prevent delays, and to avoid additional costs associated with obtaining new reports or certifications, that you provide financial reports and certifications exactly as specified in application forms and guidance booklets.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

come through before the s*** hit the fan...and he's been there twelve months......
relevance?

Since when did Pratt care about following the law??? :shock:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
stinger wrote:

relevance?

Since when did Pratt care about following the law??? :shock:
...the only relevance is that it takes time......all i was saying was that pratt has been there a year and he is still to get licence approval.....our new board members have been there only a matter of weeks.......geez.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

I hope we can secure a BIG name sponsor. I mean a company that we've all heard of, we all know what they do and can help the club increase it's potential for other possible sponsors.

The Saints are coming!
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

I just hope we can announce a sponsor - any sponsor - soon!

casey scorp
Club Player

Eastern wrote:There should be some announcements soon re our future home and sponsors for 2008.

I would expect that these anouncements would be made during the week starting 12 November.
I'd say there was no way that an announcement could be made in the next 2 weeks regarding a relocation - there would be too much work to do and commitments to secure so soon after the new Board took control.

Unless, of course, the announcement is that there will be no relocation and the decision has been made to stay at Moorabbin. This wouldn't need the involvement of parties other than those which have been already in extensive discussion over many years (ie Kingston Council, the AFL, the State Government and the Saints).

casey scorp
Club Player

I would expect that these anouncements would be made during the week starting 12 November.
Waiting with great expectation for this coming week!!!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I believe that most of the advertising hordings at Linen House Oval have had the ads removed, been undercoated and are ready for the signwriters to move in.

We'll have to wait a little longer !!

casey scorp
Club Player

I'm also very interested in the other announcement you foreshadowed - our future home.

karnak
Club Player

I hope KFC becomes our sponsor, their uniforms are red white and black.

and would not take away form other aspects of our jumper! plus we can replace the kernals face with robert harveys!

hehehe.

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

karnak wrote:I hope KFC becomes our sponsor, their uniforms are red white and black.

and would not take away form other aspects of our jumper! plus we can replace the kernals face with robert harveys!

hehehe.
***shakes head in bewilderment***

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I have some very good mail that there will be a sponsorship announcement this week, and it ain't KFC !!

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I have some very good mail that there will be a sponsorship announcement this week, and it ain't KFC !!
Well hope its a good one. We do not want to be laughed at.

i think i was getting jealous of carlton's $5mill 2 year sponsorship from hyandai

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Does anyone else think that the Carlton deal seems a bit heavy?

5M for two years?

WTF!@ >.<

That is just such a rediculously good deal.

Where the hell are all these announcements....?

Yet to see any difference between this new board to the old.....

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

saintly wrote:
Eastern wrote:I have some very good mail that there will be a sponsorship announcement this week, and it ain't KFC !!
Well hope its a good one. We do not want to be laughed at.

i think i was getting jealous of carlton's $5mill 2 year sponsorship from hyandai
Considering that dodgy bastard Pratt's involvement down there, who knows how they arrived at that deal........

The Peanut
Club Player

bigred wrote:Does anyone else think that the Carlton deal seems a bit heavy?
5M for two years?
WTF!@ >.<
That is just such a rediculously good deal.
Where the hell are all these announcements....?

Yet to see any difference between this new board to the old.....
I am probably as anxious as anyone - but I am hoping that the club have the good sense to keep their mouths shut until everything is in place - we all saw what happened during the year when a board member opened his gob without taking everything into consideration - we arguably lost an opportunity to go ahead with the redevelopment plans.

It’s out of season - so I hope they take all the time they need to do the job properly for a change - it’s just hard on us supporters when there are just a few whispers from 'Eastern' in the air.

'Bigred' I noticed that you didn't appear to agree with the change of board and in the end you may be right but it's early days and if the new mob are going to be any good at all, they will have to carry out their sponsorship deals and staff directives well away from the media (which unfortunately means us as well). They made their noise in the challenge - now it’s down for getting the job done in a professional manner. IMHO