St.Kilda in St.Kilda, board challenge, need 100 signatures

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

buzfromgronggrong

Beekay wrote:It's amazing the amount of time Buzz gives you b4e.

:oops:

What a pisser.

You get to so many people..... yet they call you the idiot.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
IT'S OFFICIAL - BOREUSALLTODEATH4EVA IS NOT THE BIGGEST TOOL ON THE FORUM!!!!!

GOOD WORK BEEKAY!

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

So, after 7 pages has there been one bit of support? I'd rather not read through all seven pages of insults.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:So, after 7 pages has there been one bit of support? I'd rather not read through all seven pages of insults.
You're probably on the wrong forum then :roll:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:You're probably on the wrong forum then :roll:
I choose my threads wisely. It's easy not to have to put up with this tripe, just don't read these kinds of threads. You've caught me on one of my more curious days though.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:
Armoooo wrote:You're probably on the wrong forum then :roll:
I choose my threads wisely. It's easy not to have to put up with this tripe, just don't read these kinds of threads. You've caught me on one of my more curious days though.
Clue...

Look at the OP...

and if you are not into total crap and repetitious post don't bother

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Can I officially brand this thread 'Useless and boring'?...

Sorry Andy, but nothing is going to happen even if you got the 100 signatures. The weight against would be too big for any action to be taken.

The club will do what it sees as best for now and the future.

We're going to be in a hell of a lot better situation than other clubs with this relocation...

Kangas >>> Gold Coast

You seem to not like thinking of the club moving another 20km from our 'spiritual' home, and St Kilda as a suburb... but I'd much rather that than moving to another state.

Let it be mate, let the club do what's best for the club and its 'securable' future. We want to be competitive with the best in the business, and this is the way to do it, within our reach.

Our last move 'south' brought about a premiership within 2 seasons... Maybe, just maybe, history could repeat itself...

They walk amongst us...

Ilovefrankston!

"and anyways Frankston becomes you, so you, Osama and Vossy Boy should be right at home with the moccasin wearing, tree swinging, track dacky, smack wacky, local missing link crew and the primordial swamp set

Ahhh Frankston primitive one day, feral the next"
FROM barks4eva

I think maybe Frankston also becomes ME:
* I live in a 45 square double story 3 year old home which I designed and own outright with views of the bay and city and close to the beach
* I have a degree from Monash Uni
* I spent almost 8 years living overseas and have seen more of this world than most people in this country dream about.
* My family have the choice between brand new cinemas, restaurants on the beach, 2 new shopping centres, great parks and schools.
* Property values going through the roof as people discover the area.
* New Eastlink shortening the trip to the CBD to 40 minutes or less.
* In fifteen-twenty minutes I can be enjoying a drink at one of fifty wineries on the Peninsula with views of Port Phillip Bay and/or Westernport bay, or simply enjoy any number of top beaches.
* I went to school with your Robert Harvey and he still leaves close to me!

AND GUESS WHAT - I LIVE IN FRANKSTON!

You are a disgrace!

BTW - while I see this partnership between Frankston and St Kilda as a win-win for both, the reality is that St. kilda needs this more than Frankston - Frankston would continue to go ahead without St. kilda.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Ilovefrankston! wrote:"and anyways Frankston becomes you, so you, Osama and Vossy Boy should be right at home with the moccasin wearing, tree swinging, track dacky, smack wacky, local missing link crew and the primordial swamp set

FROM barks4eva

* I live in a 45 square double story 3 year old home which I designed and own outright with views of the bay and city and close to the beach
* I spent almost 8 years living overseas and have seen more of this world than most people in this country dream about.
* My family have the choice between brand new cinemas, restaurants on the beach, 2 new shopping centres, great parks and schools.
* In fifteen-twenty minutes I can be enjoying a drink at one of fifty wineries on the Peninsula with views of Port Phillip Bay and/or Westernport bay, or simply enjoy any number of top beaches.

You are a disgrace!

BTW - while I see this partnership between Frankston and St Kilda as a win-win for both, the reality is that St. kilda needs this more than Frankston - Frankston would continue to go ahead without St. kilda.
]

good 1st post-welcome..

don't try talk sense into barks, he just likes to stir the pot so he can make people aware of how important he is as an individual

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Ilovefrankston! wrote:"and anyways Frankston becomes you, so you, Osama and Vossy Boy should be right at home with the moccasin wearing, tree swinging, track dacky, smack wacky, local missing link crew and the primordial swamp set

FROM barks4eva

You are a disgrace!

Dont be too concerned about b4e most on here know he is a tool

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

What a pisser.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Nice to see some get "it"......Buzz clearly never 'gets it' and obviously cant afford 'it' down St Kilda way.......imagine if he did more down there than trawl curbs late at night picking up old slappers who remind him of his late nights all those years ago at the house of that lady he thought was "aunty Joice"........ :lol: and actually had to purchase one of those "over priced art decos".....

top read.

“Yeah….nah””
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

stinger wrote: yes he has....he went to tasmania earlier this year......or was it last year.......even rescued a damsel in distress..... :roll:
Yeah - he let her go!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

fonz_#15 wrote: don't try talk sense into barks, he just likes to stir the pot so he can make people aware of how important he is as an individual
Apparently he is also extremely important as a group as well - that's why he has previously demonstrated the need to post under multiple nic's. I think once he even offended himself in a particularly vitriolic debate :shock: :D :lol: :?

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Ilovefrankston! wrote:"

Bay and/or Westernport bay, or simply enjoy any number of top beaches.
What...after all these years he still leaves :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
buzfromgronggrong

Teflon wrote:

What a pisser.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Nice to see some get "it"......Buzz clearly never 'gets it' and obviously cant afford 'it' down St Kilda way.......imagine if he did more down there than trawl curbs late at night picking up old slappers who remind him of his late nights all those years ago at the house of that lady he thought was "aunty Joice"........ :lol: and actually had to purchase one of those "over priced art decos".....

top read.
ummmm...okay!

How eloquent - certainly not the words of a moron! :roll:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:
Teflon wrote:

What a pisser.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

top read.
ummmm...okay!

How eloquent - certainly not the words of a moron! :roll:
I heard he was hung like an eloquent.

GrumpyOne

True Believer wrote:
stinger wrote: yes he has....he went to tasmania earlier this year......or was it last year.......even rescued a damsel in distress..... :roll:
Yeah - he let her go!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, he only found out she was an inflatable after she went down on him. :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

How many more signatures do we need?

Mine is my avatar in the left hand corner of this post

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:So barks4eva cant have an opinion on this unconsulted move?

Bunch of pillow hypocrites the lot of you :roll: :roll:
Umm, I don'r know to how big an extent he's taking the piss but he's proposing a bloody board challenge... That constitutes more than an opinion... He's ruined this forum, and now's he's proposing destabilising the club... Wish there were more people around like B4E... Oh that's right there are, they're called Richmond supporters....

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

If you need more signatures you may be able to try ebay.

But be careful!

http://reviews.ebay.com.au/Autographs-o ... LISTINGS:2

Quixote
SS Life Member

Quality piss-take

Congrats to all involved

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:How many more signatures do we need?
Mate, I think we've stalled at just 10 with 90 sigs remaining

The good news is though, if it does get put to a vote, I know a few St.Kilda pre-op trannies, who will direct me, their preferences

VOTE 1 SFA

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

[quote="GrumpyOne

Nah StB, just a minor variation on the anti-cranny venom that this viper in our midst spat out earler this year.

Definately a one-trick pony our B4, and he doesn't even do that well. :roll:[/quote]

I just haven't read a good alliterative post from the todger tugging, mutton mugging, johnston jangling boy from Hawthorn for a while. One trick pony agreed, but at times can create some good verse.
Buzz''s posts earlier in this thread on the other hand cut through like a bandsaw. Clear winner in this minor stoush IMO. By KO.
Mind you, B4E's argument was completely and entirely without any merit or sense whatsoever, so points to him for attempting a high degree of difficulty.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Ok, we still need 90 sigs

SFA needs you

Anyone notice the pic of Lyon in the paper wearing a cap with the word Frankston on it???????? :shock:

Be alert and alarmed

Do not let Family First Frankston get away with this, bring them to accountability

Do not let them change the name on the cap, put a cap in their arse

VOTE 1 SFA

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Do not let them change the name on the cap, put a cap in their arse...
Do you recommend the arse that this thread also died in???

:P :wink: :lol:

They walk amongst us...

GrumpyOne

barks4eva wrote:Ok, we still need 90 sigs

SFA needs you

Anyone notice the pic of Lyon in the paper wearing a cap with the word Frankston on it???????? :shock:

Be alert and alarmed

Do not let Family First Frankston get away with this, bring them to accountability

Do not let them change the name on the cap, put a cap in their arse

VOTE 1 SFA
Got a better chance on this forum of getting the three signatures to certify you as mentally unfit. :x