Balance sheet 2007

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:
supersaints wrote:I think Hamill should give at least half the money back.............
well i think your a liitle bit silly
Think before you post?? Thats the 2nd time you've played the poster rather than the issue..albeit wayy less abusive than the last one I deleted :?

He's not silly..just has a different opinion to you..no crime in that

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

supersaints wrote:I think Hamill should give at least half the money back.............

His body is stuffed and will no doubt deteriorate when he hits his 40s - 50s

He put his body on the line for the Saints and now you want him to give money back

yeah, righto, that's going to happen :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
supersaints
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:

His body is stuffed and will no doubt deteriorate when he hits his 40s - 50s

He put his body on the line for the Saints and now you want him to give money back

yeah, righto, that's going to happen :roll:
Look, I love Hamill as much as anybody, I have never bagged him or any other player on the forum... I think that is being a poor supporter there are hundreds on this forum who do bag players.. not me
My comment was a little tongue in cheek.... as it would be a nice gesture to help the club out :)
But the club did not have to "loose the $300, 000 contract money"

If you are going to place players on back to back contracts (particularly bash and crash type players that are more likely to get injured) then our club should have had the foresight for medical and loss of income insurance for Hamill (I am only presuming they did not, they may recoup the money through insurance but I would have thought that would have to be on the books).

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

supersaints wrote:
Look, I love Hamill as much as anybody, I have never bagged him or any other player on the forum... I think that is being a poor supporter there are hundreds on this forum who do bag players.. not me
My comment was a little tongue in cheek.... as it would be a nice gesture to help the club out :)
But the club did not have to "loose the $300, 000 contract money"

If you are going to place players on back to back contracts (particularly bash and crash type players that are more likely to get injured) then our club should have had the foresight for medical and loss of income insurance for Hamill (I am only presuming they did not, they may recoup the money through insurance but I would have thought that would have to be on the books).
Fair enough mate, I know you didn't "bag" him and yes your comment may have been "tongue in cheek "...

But Hamill deserves his money IMO. Again, he is going to pay for his injured body for the rest of his life.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!