Membership Questions

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fisher_fan
Club Player

Membership Questions

Hey all,

Just signing up for a membership for the first time and I am having a bit of trouble. At the risk of sounding like an idiot it keeps coming up to book seats for me? Do I have to book these seats to be a member or is there a way to be a member without booking seats. I am from the country and never planned on being a member, however I support Footy First and am really happy with the way things are going so I thought I might help them out a bit.

Thanks guys

such is life
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Nope you can certainly become Football member without booking a seat...2/3 of our Members are in that category Id think

See if theres an option to move past that page (I assume you are doing it online) and give the Club a ring if it doesnt let you

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

when you say book seats, do you mean when it say "best seats: GA3" ?
because all that means is general admition level 3. so it isnt a reserved seat!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:when you say book seats, do you mean when it say "best seats: GA3" ?
because all that means is general admition level 3. so it isnt a reserved seat!
true...but just tread a bit carefully..as you can now book L3 reserved seats for the season

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
fisher_fan
Club Player

it says ga1, i signed up for a sideline membership. would that be right???

such is life
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

fisher_fan wrote:it says ga1, i signed up for a sideline membership. would that be right???
yes
general admotion 1game!

the side line is the membership that only lets you into 1 home game.
so yes, thats fine

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
fisher_fan
Club Player

ok thanks heaps guys. appreciate ya help. will know now for next time, and im signed up for 08 :) should be a good year hopefully

such is life