good article ...no..... great article by p smith

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
stinger wrote:well..here's a thought..we could try talking about football......

I think that falls into the category of RELIGION :lol: :wink: !!
Yes Tom all good and funny.....

But really I am sick of agendas and forcing them down peoples throats...

Football is Football it does not fall into a religious category nor does politics so please yes funny and again you just sit on the fence...

That's fine, but this has become a growing issue and something needs to be done IMO...

LEAVE AGENDAS BEHIND OR JUST POST WHAT YOU LIKE IN THE GENERAL FORUM FFS

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
ctqs
Club Player

Actually, I think Christopher Dale Flannery, the "missing" hitman referred to by Stinger a few posts back, may have actually been a Saints supporter. That isn't to glorify him by any means. He was a cold-blooded, evil bit of work who carried out contract killings for commercial purposes as part of an on-going criminal enterprises.

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

ctqs wrote:Actually, I think Christopher Dale Flannery, the "missing" hitman referred to by Stinger a few posts back, may have actually been a Saints supporter. That isn't to glorify him by any means. He was a cold-blooded, evil bit of work who carried out contract killings for commercial purposes as part of an on-going criminal enterprises.

oh s***...it was chris too......is my face red.....i was stumbling to remember...but i know who employed him...and who killed him.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.