who will be our best recruit for season 2008?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

saint edward, I have always been entertained by the many abuses of the English language on this site, but I must say "irriplasible" in the context of:
with schineider i hope it will make milney reaslise that hes not irriplasible
is one of the greatest example I have ever seen of the decline in education in this nation that I have ever seen.

Did any of you people ever go to school, and if you did, what the hell were you doing there?

I know this is a footy forum, but I am devastated if this is the standard of education in this country. Bring on the education revolution.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:saint edward, I have always been entertained by the many abuses of the English language on this site, but I must say "irriplasible" in the context of:
is one of the greatest example I have ever seen of the decline in education in this nation that I have ever seen.

Did any of you people ever go to school, and if you did, what the hell were you doing there?

I know this is a footy forum, but I am devastated if this is the standard of education in this country. Bring on the education revolution.
if you're gonna bitch on english at least double check your own grammar :wink:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:saint edward, I have always been entertained by the many abuses of the English language on this site, but I must say "irriplasible" in the context of:

if you're gonna bitch on english at least double check your own grammar :wink:
yea sum ppl really suk hardkore at gramma nd stuff....

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
jill
Club Player

I'm hoping Misson & the new medical staff are the answers to all our prayers. And please may all my spelling and grammar be correct! :wink:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

I worry about the future of this club.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
mountainsaint

King by a mile , with Gardiner being up and running those 2 will make a top class ruck combination and Kosi can go wherever he likes ... What a luxury . The other boys will be more than handy and will , importantly add depth to our team , but make no mistake King is the player we have needed for a while.

Let's do it for Bark's
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Forget the obvious Geary is the go........

Yeah of course Schnieder is an established player and very easy to the recruit of 2008 ....

But for me it's Geary........

He is a goer and some on here called for his demise half way into the season...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i just love how recruits are so harshly judged before they have any chance to play a game.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
supersaints
Club Player

Wot skoool did ewe gow two ???

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Er yeah... And that laptop for every student will be real handy... So when they get home they can drop it and go play their Xbox or playstation et al, or infact use that same laptop to get onto msn or myspace and chat away all night.. And its the schools that are letting them down... Blame society..

bozza1980
Club Player

Hopefully, Stephen King will have the biggest impact in 2008.

In the long run, I have the feeling that McEvoy will be the one!!