the cracks at the blues

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

riewoldting2

stinger wrote:
riccardo wrote:
riewoldting2 wrote:yes the blues are gone in my opinion. they are about to have more trash to join the board in ahmed fahour. how the hell would the CEO of the NAB bank be of any use? they're a rabble :lol:
The club was out of brown paper bags and thought direct debit was a simpler option?

Seriously, be a bit smarter and pick your battles carefully, General Custer.
:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
you sitll haven't answered my question coward!

who do u hate more? riewoldting who talks about screwing your daughter, or me who you think is a carlton troll? come on sting sting give an answer.

GrumpyOne

It's time Mods.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Simon Templar wrote:How about being a bit more gracious to former Saint players, guys....trash talking about our players, former or not, who've spilt blood in the St.Kilda guernsy is ordinary.
Ackland walked out on our great club for a bottom of the table struggler because they offered him more money than we were willing to.

Traitors get no respect, no matter how much fictional blood they supposedly spilt for us.

riewoldting2

GrumpyOne wrote:It's time Mods.
yes yes MOds ban me. of course riewoldting or "revolting" can go on and on about how good a root Stinger's daughter is and that's perfectly ok. this forum is almost as much of a rabble as our beloved club Stkilda!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

CockWithEars wrote: yes yes MOds ban me.
Yep, I agree

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
GrumpyOne

St Fidelius wrote:
Yep, I agree
Seconded.

All those in favour say aye!

I think the ayes have it.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

riewoldting2 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:It's time Mods.
yes yes MOds ban me. of course riewoldting or "revolting" can go on and on about how good a root Stinger's daughter is and that's perfectly ok. this forum is almost as much of a rabble as our beloved club Stkilda!
Do you have one eyebrow?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Saint Stalker wrote:
Yep, I agree
:roll:

freddy bloggs

wouldnt we be better of worrying about our own mess over our board etc in the past 12months before worrying what the heck the blues are doing in there camp

good luck to the blues if they keep Pratt and fahour

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Why would any one wish the blues good luck ?

They'll steal it, they'll snort it, they'll hide it in brown paper bags, they'll fix it's price....

Wish them pestilence instead ! :lol:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
stinger
Saintsational Legend

freddy bloggs wrote:wouldnt we be better of worrying about our own mess over our board etc in the past 12months before worrying what the heck the blues are doing in there camp

looks like a troll...smells like a troll....even sounds like a troll...... what do they find so attractive here.......like flies to a honey pot....f****** insecure carscum rabble...... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
freddy bloggs

stinger wrote:
freddy bloggs wrote:wouldnt we be better of worrying about our own mess over our board etc in the past 12months before worrying what the heck the blues are doing in there camp

looks like a troll...smells like a troll....even sounds like a troll...... what do they find so attractive here.......like flies to a honey pot....f****** insecure carscum rabble...... :roll: :roll:

troll hmmmmm not so sure

its amazing how you can smell a troll didnt think words had a scent on screen

seriously stinger the saints are better of worrying about our own board then worrying who carltons president is or is going to be or what deals they stuffed

the way i was brought up is worry about yaself before worrying what others are doing

the same can apply here worry about the saints before worrying about other clubs

Leo.J
SS Life Member

freddy bloggs wrote:
stinger wrote:

troll hmmmmm not so sure

seriously stinger the saints are better of worrying about our own board then worrying who carltons president is or is going to be or what deals they stuffed

the way i was brought up is worry about yaself before worrying what others are doing

the same can apply here worry about the saints before worrying about other clubs
We should ignore trolls, let them crap on all they like. Carlton aren't worth the time and energy

Bevan Shorluey
Club Player

riccardo wrote:
Simon Templar wrote:How about being a bit more gracious to former Saint players, guys....trash talking about our players, former or not, who've spilt blood in the St.Kilda guernsy is ordinary.
Ackland walked out on our great club for a bottom of the table struggler because they offered him more money than we were willing to.

Traitors get no respect, no matter how much fictional blood they supposedly spilt for us.

Hamill sound familiar?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Bevan Shorluey wrote:
riccardo wrote:

Hamill sound familiar?
The 2 cases are not similar.

Hamill had a well publicized disagreement with the Blues and was about to take up an offer from the Swans when we jumped in and offered him less than the Swans but more than the Blues were prepared to offer publicly. The Blues were prepared to offer the same money as he was offered by us but it couldn't appear on their 'books' as they had salary cap issues. That then raised the problem that everyone was aware of what the Swans were offering and for Carlton to claim that he decided to stay for 250,000pa less beggared belief.

Notwithstanding that the cases are different I would humbly suggest that the 'treatment' Carlscum fans gave Sammy far exceeds anything we Saints have said/done about Ackland.

The vitriol directed at Sammy for 'having the temerity to be alive' was unbelievable.

freddy bloggs

Leo.J wrote:
freddy bloggs wrote:
stinger wrote:

troll hmmmmm not so sure

We should ignore trolls, let them crap on all they like. Carlton aren't worth the time and energy
I see that you agree with me

like i said from my first post

we at saints should be worrying about our own club before worring about carlton

who gives a rats bottom about carlton or any other club

it just seems to me that everyone on here would worry about more what pratt and fahour are doing at carlton rather then in there own backyard

so for me being a troll you certainly like to agree with my comments

may have only joined and may not have introduced myself or whater but doesnt make a person a troll

I think you boys Stinger and yaself should stick to what ya best at rather then trying to work out wether i am a troll or not

just becuase i didnt jump on the bandwagon and bag the crap out of carlscum doesnt mean i am a troll either

sorry but if ya dont like what i just said tuff titty's