Butterss stacks his merc!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu

:lol:

thank god the butterrs and thomas show is no more

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote::lol:

thank god the butterrs and thomas show is no more
amen to that....st 66au is wrong though...if thomas was silly enough to be backing his car out whilst he had a gob full of sanga ..;i would call him a mug as well....but we all know that thomas isn't as silly as a wheel...the other guy...well....posters can make up their own mind.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
Teflon wrote:spot on Dodg and at least he can pay for his own petrol........its not like he had 8 kids in the tarago and had to borrow the money off a mate only to not be able to pay it back later............
Teflon wrote:thats what I like....when all else fails revert to smut...or is that type....I can never remember......... :lol:
You really are a classic.

So much anger . . . so little sense.

Not a good mix.

you got that right...most pple learn from their mistakes..... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
Teflon wrote:spot on Dodg and at least he can pay for his own petrol........its not like he had 8 kids in the tarago and had to borrow the money off a mate only to not be able to pay it back later............
Teflon wrote:thats what I like....when all else fails revert to smut...or is that type....I can never remember......... :lol:

Not a good mix.
I think its a better mix than to much time and clearly so little to do.......... :wink: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

In all my years as a Sainter I have never seen the type of crap that is being thrown around here regarding ex office holders, what a load of bitching sooky garbage . Show a bit of respect for those who have put in (a far lot more than some of the tossers on here) instead of cheap shots during the off season. there is even a couple of offshoot personal battles at the expense of it.
Fair dinkum. :evil:
Last edited by The Fireman on Thu 13 Dec 2007 10:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:

Not a good mix.

you got that right...most pple learn from their mistakes..... :roll:
and some gutless internet heroes just continue to peddle baseless smut........it actually isnt nice to know that some things stay the same... :shock:

“Yeah….nah””
4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
saint66au wrote:The really sad thing about this whole thread??

If it had've been GT who dinged his Merc..those laughing at RB would be telling everyone to leave GT alone..and those who are currently saying its a nothing story would be all over it in hysterics :shock:

Its amazing what you can glean when you dont slavishly follow one faction or the other 8-) :roll:
you dont know that cause it wasnt. amazing what one can glean from supposition.

I dont revel in others mysery - theres way to many already that do so imo.
So, how are you Cam? and how is your dad doing? some new opinions down at the club is surely a good thing?

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Show a bit of respect for those who have put in (a far lot more than some of the tossers on here)
exactly.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Show a bit of respect for those who have put in (a far lot more than some of the tossers on here)
exactly.
Sorry? Rod put what in where?

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Re: Butterss stacks his merc!

Joffa Burns wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:Our dear deposed president is not having the best year...to top it off, this morning at 8.35 a.m. , he was parked in the east boundary road near centre road, hopped into his big green merc, closed the door, and chomped down onto what looked like a triple decker sandwich as he backed out from his car parking bay...

but whether he was thinking about his lost presidency, loss of celebrity status , or the triple decker sanga, he must not have been concentrating because he didn't see the plumbers hi-ace ute that crashed into him....!!!

But the weirdest thing, was that all this was witnessed by a senior saints official, who happened to be driving past...what are the odds....(ALL TRUE!)

Seem to be taking a bit of pleasure in the misfortune of another 4theluv...ever heard of Karma Chanmp???
Joff, I guess the irony of Rod's Karma overtook me a bit...would never want to see someone injured, - which did not happen here- but just the odds of it happening, and being seen by a saints official driving by, is more Karma than Earl Hickey could poke a stick at...

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:In all my years as a Sainter I have never seen the type of crap that is being thrown around here regarding ex office holders, what a load of bitching sooky garbage . Show a bit of respect for those who have put in (a far lot more than some of the tossers on here) instead of cheap shots during the off season. there is even a couple of offshoot personal battles at the expense of it.
Fair dinkum. :evil:
Wonderfully put!!

Yet another example of the total inability of some people here to have a discussion on GT or RB wiithout it turning into a petty, name calling sook-fest that would not be out of place in a kindergarten sandpit

Fine..you wanna act like 5 year olds..you'll be treated like them

Thread locked :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor