Great Images of Training last Friday

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ashjam
Club Player

Great Images of Training last Friday

Hi Guys
Some really good pics of training last Friday can be found here:

http://www.gspimages.com.au/photography ... b_code=all

Cheers

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Thats the first shot I have seen of Gardiner running in a long time...

Roo = Racehorse...

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

That is the worst looking kick I have EVER seen...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
|Andy|
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:Image
i concur.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

King looks super fit.

Not an ounce of fat on him and toned as well.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Both King and Gardiner look very fit, fingers cross they really are, those two could be pivotal to our chances in '08...

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Glad someone mentioned about CJ's kicking in that photo. Looking very awkward!

Loved the last shot of G. I was worried he'd had too much Inga in Sweden, but he looks awesome.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Snakeman66
Club Player

Gardiner appears to have a completely different body shape to 2006.

Image Image

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Glad someone mentioned about CJ's kicking in that photo. Looking very awkward!

Loved the last shot of G. I was worried he'd had too much Inga in Sweden, but he looks awesome.
Yeah he looks great, probably in better condition than what he was before he left....
He must have been getting a fair bit of exercise while he was away :wink: :wink: :wink:
It's a shame though, I was hoping he would be sporting the skullet that a few posters were speaking about not so long ago...

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Snakeman66 wrote:Gardiner appears to have a completely different body shape to 2006.

Image Image
Yeah true, he seems to be a lot more upright then he was at Claremont... :wink:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

KING: "I bet you I will play more games than you..."

GARDINER: "F*** mate, is it really worth shoving a size 16 up ya"?.. You win...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

GG can you please calm down with the anti-Gardiner posts, we get your point, you don't rate him, you feel he is letting himself and the club down, he is only in it for himself and has no intention of ever playing etc.

However you are beginning to cross the line, we know that people from the club including players frequently lurk on Saintsational and reading crap like this is hardly going to fire him and and preventing him from being a BIG NO SHOW like you have labeled him.

It's fine if you don't rate him but can you please express yourself in a less abusive way...

nabby7
Club Player

yeh sheeesh
take achill pill

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Hi Nobsta

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

in that photo Jones kicking looks bad, but that just the photo, for those of you who didn’t make it he trained very hard and his kicking was very accurate.
but at the end of the training when a few players got an injection he wasn’t the man of them all, he kept on squinting when he saw the needle, and i though he was going to faint when it went in. while Lenny was behind him laughing! :shock: :twisted:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
yipper
SS Life Member

This so-called big no show has been at every training and foillowed the instructions from our conditioning ppl to the max. Not to bad for someone who is a no-show!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
HarveysDeciple

Armoooo wrote:Image
with the lines on the photo CJ looks like a puppet being controlled by someone from a helicopter.

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Both Kingy and Gardy are looking pretty fit which is a good sign.

Saints94
SS Life Member

King really looks in great shape, same with Gards

bendigo bob
Club Player

Just an observation.

Every pic has the players/coaches wearing tops with sponsers who are no longer associated with the club, Bill Express, Vodafone and Skins . Hope we get the new club gear soon or are we still getting money from these sponsers until the very end of 2007.

Not one sign of Jeld-Wen in sight

BJ has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

BJ's #1 Fan

Winner of the half time Social Club auction for Kosi's jumper Round 19 2005
Can we build it? Yes we can!!
Huzzad
Club Player

All looking good!

As for the CJ photo, it does look a little retarded but how do we know how the accurate his kick was then? Bad photos don't actually mean it was a bad kick. Looking at the angle of the ball and his foot, looks like it was a good drop punt, just his arms going crazy don't help with the bad photo.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Huzzad wrote:All looking good!

As for the CJ photo, it does look a little retarded but how do we know how the accurate his kick was then? Bad photos don't actually mean it was a bad kick. Looking at the angle of the ball and his foot, looks like it was a good drop punt, just his arms going crazy don't help with the bad photo.
That's a good point, the ball does look like it was an accurate kick, if you look at his legs it looks like just be a lazy kick, but if you scroll a little bit higher he looks like his falling over and he also looks in pain, it just looks weird :shock: