Dress Standards for Posters? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

luke.l_26 wrote:leave my superman top alone.
It's cool okay!? :D
The top wasn't the cause for concern. It was that you were wearing your red undies over the top of those blue tights that had me thinking that things weren't quite right :roll: :wink: !!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
Unfortunately that title belongs to Eastern's biggest rival
very good ....that made me laugh
:evil: :twisted: !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The first driving lesson I had the first thing the instructor said to me after asking me to drive round the block was "you drive like a taxi driver - slow down a bit!"

Classic line that one! I had already at that stage done a lot of driving for nearly a year on my L plates - including peak hour on the West Gate - great experience and something I highly recommend for any L platers!

I was a cocky SOAB and thought I didn't need anyone to teach me how to drive, but went for lessons so I could pass the test (which I did).

The best thing though that happend after getting my P plates was being fined for speeding after about 3 months....so glad I got the $120ish fine....slowed me down a lot.

Testosterone in an 18 year bloke and a new drivers licence aint a good mix, and nothing short of sterilisation will fix that problem!

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Classic line that one! I had already at that stage done a lot of driving for nearly a year on my L plates - including peak hour on the West Gate - great experience and something I highly recommend for any L platers!
If you want experience as an L plater... try getting out of the MCG carpark from a Collingwood match... I did it the 4th time I ever drove a car :shock:

I'm glad I was thrown into the deep end to be honest.

They walk amongst us...

luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:
The top wasn't the cause for concern. It was that you were wearing your red undies over the top of those blue tights that had me thinking that things weren't quite right :roll: :wink: !!
In that case, next time I wear the top, I'll make sure i put red st kilda undies on. That way I get to escape any mockings, seeing as you approve of all things st kilda! ;)

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

I really should get a few lessons....

I've been driving for about 4 years and have barely driven in the city, and im nearly 18.

Farm's are brilliant fun for learning to ride motorbikes and cars, although im a bit reckless.... very little to hit on dirt roads, hell it wouldn't matter if i hit anything in the old ute anyway. :wink:

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I like driving it home when I get the chance.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:I really should get a few lessons....

I've been driving for about 4 years and have barely driven in the city, and im nearly 18.

Farm's are brilliant fun for learning to ride motorbikes and cars, although im a bit reckless.... very little to hit on dirt roads, hell it wouldn't matter if i hit anything in the old ute anyway. :wink:
country kids can have an advantage

drivng a tractor around in circles/squares is interesting,
my best or worst escapade with a vehicle was when I took out the pet sheep- raised from sickly lamb and loved wheels which made for intersting raking of hay as it stuck close to the back tractor wheels- untill it went under one ;(
one scared young person went hairing home to only return with parent to find said animal walking around just fine.
several years later when some chops needed for the farm dogs it was found to have suffered and survived a broken rib.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
GrumpyOne

luke.l_26 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
In that case, next time I wear the top, I'll make sure i put red st kilda undies on. That way I get to escape any mockings, seeing as you approve of all things st kilda! ;)
Hey Luke,

I'd be a bit suss about any driving instructor taking you for lessons in your undies! :shock: :shock: