Frankston and Stkilda partnership

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Frankston and Stkilda partnership

I was scouting out for some jobs and i found this article with photos on the plans to move to Frankston. I not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, delete mods if it has been.

http://www.frankston.vic.gov.au/Events_ ... index.aspx

Great to see they have Stkilda already added to their website.

Go saints in '09!
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Can't help but wonder if down the track some time we cut our ties with the Scorpians and focus on the Dolphins, I guess it would make sense. Or are they aligned with someone already?

Qld Saints Supporter Group
jezza
Club Player

Frankston

It is only a matter of time.New facilities,share of the same ground,training in a suburb that is growing,close to the beach and has got good developing cafes. At some time there has to be a connection whether it be sharing rehab,or down the beach,it must happen.It is only a matter of time.

Cheers

Jezza

sainter35
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:Can't help but wonder if down the track some time we cut our ties with the Scorpians and focus on the Dolphins, I guess it would make sense. Or are they aligned with someone already?
They aren't aligned with anybody but that's how they've always wanted it.

It will be interesting to see how things turn out now though. An alignment with them would make perfect sense as you said but with 3 clubs involved with their own affairs to look after it may not happen.