Ticket Holder no.1

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Richter
SS Life Member

Ticket Holder no.1

I received my club membership today - well, an AFL Silver member with Saints club support to be precise.

Am I the first? Does this make me St Kilda's number one ticket holder for 2008? I am involved in the membership of 2 St Kilda players. How many others can claim that?

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
RBnW
Club Player

Re: Ticket Holder no.1

Richter wrote:I received my club membership today - well, an AFL Silver member with Saints club support to be precise.

Am I the first? Does this make me St Kilda's number one ticket holder for 2008? I am involved in the membership of 2 St Kilda players. How many others can claim that?
well done....do you have a fleet of trucks.....regardless your my No 1... :D :D

Our best is yet
to come......
Richter
SS Life Member

Ah shucks, thanks RbW....

:oops: :oops: :wink: :D

Carl Mynott
Club Player

Got mine on the same day,so maybe we'll have to toss for the No.1 spot..

:lol:

The more things change the more they stay the same
Quixote
SS Life Member

I have all but decided to get an AFL Silver Membership this year, but thought I'd ask (Richter and Carl) - do you recommend it? How find the seats/access/guest access? Etc...?

Thanks

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:I have all but decided to get an AFL Silver Membership this year, but thought I'd ask (Richter and Carl) - do you recommend it? How find the seats/access/guest access? Etc...?

Thanks
Dont do unless you go to other games apart from the Saints. I am a full AFL member and still pay $80 to see the GF if I am lucky enough to get a ticket. I can go to 40 AFL games but all I want to do is see about 15 saints games so the rest are a waste of time.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Raises an interesting thought... who decides and what do you get for being no. 1 ticket holder? Maybe it'd be great if they chose a random/normal supporter every year.... or alternated at least between a 'celebrity' (or businessman) and an everyday supporter....

midas_touch
Club Player

Isnt it Molly Meldrum now?

And also, has anyone who ordered a club membership got theirs yet? I thought they would be sent out by now.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Carl Mynott wrote:Got mine on the same day,so maybe we'll have to toss for the No.1 spot..

:lol:
So basically you want to find out who the best tosser is?

8-)

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
saintm
Club Player

markp wrote:Raises an interesting thought... who decides and what do you get for being no. 1 ticket holder? Maybe it'd be great if they chose a random/normal supporter every year.... or alternated at least between a 'celebrity' (or businessman) and an everyday supporter....
I'm fairly certain that Collingwood did away with their No 1 ticketholder under the premise that all members are considered equal.

Perhaps our Collingwood poster can confirm this??

ctqs
Club Player

Hey Richter, I apologise for being off topic but you're namesake is one of Melbourne's leading QC's who's defending a man in a Supreme Court trial as we speak. The prosecutor in that case is Mark Gamble, who's an ex St Kilda player!

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
Richter
SS Life Member

ctqs wrote:Hey Richter, I apologise for being off topic but you're namesake is one of Melbourne's leading QC's who's defending a man in a Supreme Court trial as we speak. The prosecutor in that case is Mark Gamble, who's an ex St Kilda player!
As the case is currently in progress I really can;t make any comment on that. :wink: :D

Winmarvellous
Club Player

I agree with doing away with the #1 ticket holder idea if it isn't a grass roots supporter. Celebs get enough publicity without our great club having to pander to their egos too. If they love the team, they'd be at every game anyway.