casey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I would join
BUt don't need to because I get to home games on my saints membership and probably wont get to many others and am willing to donate at those.

But I hope others will.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
casey scorp
Club Player

I found this on another forum from a Sandy poster:

Sandringham memberships do vary a little from year to year depending on club winning games and success on /off the field.
These figures are estimated only
membership full 400-450,
social 135.
Life members 185

I'm sure I remember a figure of approx 150 bandied around for Springvale FC in its last year at Newcommen Road.

jezza
Club Player

Casey Membership

If they get up to 500 members they might be able to pay all of their players by the end of the year for a change.

and all of their staff.

casey scorp
Club Player

Jezza,

I wonder whether you will ever have anything positive to say about the Scorps. Now that your son has signed up with Frankston FC, I hope you don't get as disillusioned with the Dolphins.

jezza
Club Player

CASEY

I am a die hard SAINTS supporter.I love every listed Saints player.And just because the saints are aligned wtih Casey does not mean i have to support them.

Casey do still have a poor reputation regarding its payments ask the players.Casey you need to stop complaining about the political issues regarding Casey Fields.Your comments are so biased that i am sure you are a councilor who has got sour grapes.

Go the saints,Go the dolphins

casey scorp
Club Player

Jezza,

We all support the Saints. Of course you don't have to support the Scorps just because they're aligned with St Kilda. No-one has suggested that you need to. It is just that you continually make negative comments about the Scorps with little constructive comment. Support the Dolphins by all means, but they're irrelevant to St Kilda and most of its supporters (at the moment at least).

As far as complaining about political issues regarding Casey Fields, I'm not sure what you mean. I'll usually argue for the best outcome for Casey Fields. Fortunately, in my opinion, those interests are aligned with what I consider to be St Kilda's best interests.

I hope your son enjoys playing with the Dolphins.

Go Saints and their aligned team, the Scorps!

jezza
Club Player

Casey

Of course i would have a crack against the scorps.They have a list of 45 players just like the dolphins.They are the arch rival.As well they have been poor off the field----management,i would say a rabble. Convince me otherwise?

Casey fields is a good ground with a heap of promise,good group of kids coming through and the ex coach was good.

Of course i will have a crack against Casey and be negative as in a few years we will be watcing all of our list at Frankston.