Saintsational vs Demonology scores

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Saintsational vs Demonology scores

Quarter time
SS down by 1 goal.
maybe time to take Dools out of the ruck :)

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Half time- SS down by about 6 goals.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

:shock:
down by about 8 gaols at 3/4 time.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote::shock:
down bye about 8 gaols at 3/4 time.
Brat !!

Have you found someone who is RELIABLE who is sending the scores through to you? :oops: :roll: :wink: !!

esaint66
SS Life Member

go boys :shock: :lol:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

not sure eastern- but the only one who offered-
they will be heading for gaols/ jails all of them I think- time in detention.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Jeez, Demonology V Nicks would be an absolute annihilation :shock: :shock:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Lost by over 14 goals,

questions neeed to be asked.

Saintbot and parko got most of the ball But not enough to win .

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva has some serious questions to answer........If he has the courage to come on here any time in the next fortnight :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: !!

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

HD... your days are numbered :twisted: :wink: :lol:

They walk amongst us...

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Maybe Demonology should have played Geelong yesterday afternoon??? :!:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

very sad day in the history of SaintSational!
we lost by a good 15 goals.
at quarter time our hopes were up as we were only down my 2 points (i think) but the dees kicked 6 goals to 0 in the 2nd quarter, and we ended that quarter with a few fights, i wasnt sure what that was about... :roll: maybe the dees were a little cranky and tired because they got to the ground 1 hour before bounce and did laps of the oval, shots on goal and stretches! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the 3rd quarter was just as bad, but i think we got 1 goal in the quarter. and ended off the game in style with a 15 or 16 goal defeat! :D
at one stage we had 19 men on the ground, and 7 of them in the back line, but they still mannaged to get 6 goals that quarter :cry: our back line was ok, but their forwards were awesome. our FB was awesome, the ball hardly got past him! good work mate! :wink:

best on ground was SaintBot some guy wearing the hot cross bun and parko.

i am still shattered that there wernt drinks after the game :( i had to go get a slurpee instead :?

hopefully next time ne can get a game going with an interstate club... like 'thepowerfromport' have alot of Vic members!
Last edited by saintdooley on Sun 17 Feb 2008 9:21pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:very sad day in the history of SaintSational!
at quarter time our hopes were up as we were only down my 2 points (i think) but the dees kicked 6 goals to 0 in the 2nd quarter, and we ended that quarter with a few fights, i wasnt sure what that was about... :roll: maybe the dees were a little cranky and tired because they got to the ground 1 hour before bounce and did laps of the oval, shots on goal and stretches! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the 3rd quarter was just as bad, but i think we got 1 goal in the quarter. and ended off the game in style with a 15 or 16 goal defeat! :D
at one stage we had 19 men on the ground, and 7 of them in the back line, but they still mannaged to get 6 goals that quarter :cry: our back line was ok, but their forwards were awesome, and our FullBack (guy wearing no.26) did struggle to understand to KICK THE BALL LONG or KICK IT TO A PLAYER WEARING RED WHITE AND BLACK! ffs! kicking across goal is always a stupid thing to do, and even more stupid when the person you are kicking to has his opponent on him! :roll:

i am still shattered that there wernt drinks after the game :( i had to go get a slurpee instead :?

hopefully next time ne can get a game going with an interstate club... like 'thepowerfromport' have alot of Vic members!
Very poor game analysis Dooley. Very poor indeed.

26 put in a great fight in defense. Absolute ripper considering the speed of the ball entering the demons forward line. You should be worrying about your own game rather than to single out one bloke who actually applied a cracking effort all day. We did lose by 14 goals or something, remember...im sure plenty would agree mistakes were made by everyone all game.

Also, best on ground was without a doubt Mightysainters. He was the only bloke that ran to every contest, all day. Put his body in constantly and racked up countless disposals. He absolutely killed it.

And the 'some guy wearing the hot cross bun' was Joey Spinner. Who was fantastic, actually putting in an effort all day against ruckmen twice his size. Ran all game, grabbed quality disposals and took some awesome marks. Next time make an effort to learn some names.

Good day by all Sainters. Conditions were dreadful, but we put in until the end.

Dont know what game you were watching Dooley, but in future don't run home and post this tripe above. Its an absolute rubbish of a post which makes me more furious the more I read it. Its an insult to blokes that tried and preformed all day.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for setting us straight spinner..Im sure all concerned put in 100% on a very very warm day and grateful thanks to you all for representing our Forum

Dools..think before you type mate...sledging teammates on the ground is bad enough, but to come on here and do it is unforgiveable.

Might find yourself playing for the SS 'Scorps" next time if you arent careful

Oh...and unless you are 18 a slurpee is all you are allowed to have anyway :P:P:P

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Match Report

Conditions were hot. Enough said. The ground was supreme, an absolute beauty to play one.

The demons were professional from the very start. Maybe a little too professional with the pre-match warm up and kicking drills to start the game. They had their usual runners, with fantastic fitness. The biggest difference was the two twin towers that they rotated through the centre. One a 6"8 (I remember hearing) ruckman. And a bloke wearing a headband that could run like the wind.

The game heated up considerably with a big elbow on Brett (Sainters #1) curtesy of the headbanded demon, who was sent off for the remainder of the quarter. Great stuff by Yipper to control the situation and stamp his authority on the game. Fantastic stuff.

1st Quarter - Very competitive. Strong midfield setup consisting of HD, MightySainters and Brett. Ilzy presented strongly from the forward line, and did remarkably considering some of the delivery. Joey Spinner took charge off CHB, creating some much needed rebound.

2nd quarter - Not a lot to mention. The backline did extremely well considering the speed of the ball entering the demon forward line. Blokes like Sainter #23, Beekay Sainter #26 and many others did their best. To be honest, I was pretty unaccountable during this quarter with a few goals the result of my poor (or a better word non-existent) chasing through the midfield. What can I say, it was hot.

3rd Quarter - Much the same. Joe Spinner was competitive in the ruck. MightySainters was everywhere, as was HD who cleaned up along the backline. SaintBot started to make some big impacts with some long runs and valuable ball usage. The forward line made the most of their chances and as the scoreboard suggest, there wasn't very many of them.

4th Quarter - We finished the game off strongly yet the demons were still a cut above. A few began to visualize that nightmare of handing back the Big Carl trophy to the demon faithful but at the end of the day they throughly deserved it. Barks4Eva got into the action this quarter contesting well along the HF line. We had lost by a few margin, but remained competitive throughout the day.

Overall - Cheers to Yipper who did a fantastic job protecting the player going for the ball. Installed great confidence into myself that players attacking the pill would receive protection, which was solely the result of fair and quality umpiring. (not that I went in for many contests...lol). Cheers to all the Sainters, we played with 19 men so we didnt get rotated through the bench. Not sure what all these coaches are complaining about in regards to the limited interchanges during the NAB cup. Maybe AFL players are just soft. :lol:

Organization was superb and it was a great day for all!

yipper
SS Life Member

I just want to say a big well done to all the players - and, in particular, the SS mob for battling oppressive conditions and sticking to your guns. You're all Fkn mad I tell ya!! sheesh it was hot.

Joey in the ruck was just fantastic I reckon - but to be honest, all the SS guys just hung in there against overwhelming odds - really well done to you'se all.

They were way to good, to fit and to athletic. But our blokes did themselves proud. It was truly a very gutsy effort from every single SS player. Yeah, that big elbow was disappointing - if it was a proper game I would have put him in the book - he'd be looking at 2-4 weeks I reckon!! But he could play - no doubt about that. Well done to the Dees - deserved the win.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
helsy3
Club Player

at one stage we had 19 men on the ground, and 7 of them in the back line, but they still mannaged to get 6 goals that quarter :cry: our back line was ok, but their forwards were awesome, and our FullBack (guy wearing no.26) did struggle to understand to KICK THE BALL LONG or KICK IT TO A PLAYER WEARING RED WHITE AND BLACK! ffs! kicking across goal is always a stupid thing to do, and even more stupid when the person you are kicking to has his opponent on him! :roll:

I wasn't there today, but am reliably informed by thourthes at the ground that a thertain ThaintDooley was perhapth worst on ground. In fact, the display was so bad that the FAFL (Forum AFL) are conthidering moving Dooley to the Gold Coast.....

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Well done guys on today just outclassed on this occassion... Everyone tried hard the spinners were good joe who played in the middle tried his guts out.. and the CHB laurence... Ilzy was playing up foraward and did everything he could when it went down their but it was just not as often flowing into the forward line like last match... Parko (HD) and daino tried all day and saintbot did too...

The backline bloke no.26 who is under question always provided a contest and very little got past him 1 on 1 did very well considering how often it went down their... his kicking out was average but disposal was tough going all day...

The demons outfit were very quick and fit and was very hard to break even in the midfield with cribbsy (their ruckman) who is a monster just palming it down the entire time... they have a gun in the midfield with the headband cribbs just tapped to him all day and was very hard to stop and win clearances.

Well done to demonology as they were very efficient and ran in drones... but well done to the boys especially who chucked on the saints guernsey fought it out...

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

so let me get this straight dools your in the cheer squad ... you think Roo is a sooky cry baby .. you boo our own saints players and you hang crap on a guy in a fun social game thats on your team !!! seriously dools get a mirror and take a good hard look at yourself your comming across as and absolute tool . i know your only young but heck its at this age you learn what it takes to be a good bloke and not a tosser and buddy your going down the wrong path . learn som values like loyalty ,commitment and humility instead of acting like a tool

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

see...more and more of us are thinking that dools is just a little kid...

'some guy wearing a hot cross bun'...he is on your own team...

child

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: child
i second that....

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:
i second that....
theres nothing wrong with him being a kid heck we all have been one the thing im getting at is dools really isnt putting himself out there as a nice bloke and if you start off as a tossa when your a kid chances are youllbe one as an adult

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
The_Dud wrote:
i second that....
theres nothing wrong with him being a kid heck we all have been one the thing im getting at is dools really isnt putting himself out there as a nice bloke and if you start off as a tossa when your a kid chances are youllbe one as an adult
pretty much...

Comment edited and poster warned

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
esaint66
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:Maybe Demonology should have played Geelong yesterday afternoon??? :!:

haha yeh would have put up a better fight. :lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Where is that "Toy mini bus" who masquerades as the coach of Saintsational :?: :?: :?:

Even Grant Thomas had the courage to explain himself :wink: :roll: :wink: !!