Where would a sainter sit at AAMI STADIUM this Saturday ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkildasaintsdotcom

Where would a sainter sit at AAMI STADIUM this Saturday ?

Where would a sainter sit at AAMI STADIUM this Saturday night?

The ticketing agents bass.net.au only sell General Admission tickets with entrance at any public gate
AFL members also only get General Admission, although free entry.

Prefer to find some friendly faces there.

Can you help?

What time would we need to get there in order to secure a good seat in General Admission terraces?

ADELAIDE vs ST KILDA
AAMI STADIUM @ 06:50PM, Sat 08 Mar 2008

GrumpyOne

You're safest remaining in the carpark and leaving before the end of the game. :wink:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

perhaps to make the colour more obvious head to the end the cheersquad are and spread from there- creating a larger area of red black and white,

=
now just to find out which end the saints cheersquad are.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Selhurst Saint
Club Player

The Saints Cheer Squad will be "Left of Screen".

I will be sitting down that end somewhere. Hopefully there will be more Saints fans congregating down there as well, although it doesn't sound like many are making the trip.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
wildgoose
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:You're safest remaining in the carpark and leaving before the end of the game. :wink:
In correct, Kip and I will be playing marks up before and after the game in the car park, with a few others, usually cars do get hit.

And hack pup is out again, bowled without troubling the scorers.
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

I'd be in the CS if I were you.

Been to Footy Park for a couple of finals, its downright scary. :shock:

noddy

We usually sit around where the CS are but not too close 8-)

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:We usually sit around where the CS are but not too close 8-)
you are so funny noddy! :roll: :roll: :roll:

for the port games the CS sit to the right of the screan behind the point post, but for the crows games we sit to the left of screan directly behind the goals, (just near gate 4a).

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
noddy

thanx dools :) BTW what is a screan ???/ :roll: :roll: :roll:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Selhurst Saint wrote:The Saints Cheer Squad will be "Left of Screen".

I will be sitting down that end somewhere. Hopefully there will be more Saints fans congregating down there as well, although it doesn't sound like many are making the trip.
Would have made the trip except for the impeccable timing of the festival they're having which has made sites like wotif, lastminute etc etc only throwing around rooms that are above my budget at the moment.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Join the looneys.
I was surrounded by port during the '04 prelim. They were so happy to have got away with it that they ignored us.
The following year surrounded by crows, who were so stunned we beat them, they also ignored us. Short attention span.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:thanx dools :) BTW what is a screan ???/ :roll: :roll: :roll:
you know what i mean...
p.s, when i arrive in adelaide on saturday morning i will walk around and have a look at the town, what is there to do apart from look at all the churches and retirement homes? anything good to see?....the bus arrives at about 10am, im going to be bored sh!tless by about 11.20am!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
stkildasaintsdotcom

Iceman234 wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:The Saints Cheer Squad will be "Left of Screen".

Would have made the trip except for the impeccable timing of the festival they're having which has made sites like wotif, lastminute etc etc only throwing around rooms that are above my budget at the moment.
Yes, I faced the same problem with lastminute, wotif, stayz and other sites.
So I telephoned the South Australian Visitor & Travel Centre on 1300 764 227
http://www.southaustralia.com/contact.aspx
and they found me a cheap good place in the 'burbs of Adelaide

Thanks for all the info, members
Gate 4A seems the logical place to enter.

stkildasaintsdotcom

Still not sure how early to arrive

Snakeman66
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
you know what i mean...
p.s, when i arrive in adelaide on saturday morning i will walk around and have a look at the town, what is there to do apart from look at all the churches and retirement homes? anything good to see?....the bus arrives at about 10am, im going to be bored sh!tless by about 11.20am!
Dooley,

Try the Beach house @ Glenelg(catch the tram)

http://www.thebeachouse.com.au/

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Snakeman66 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
you know what i mean...
Dooley,

it looks like a 4 year olds place, and that little kid has my blue and white tshirt on GRRRRRRRR :evil:

Snakeman66
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Snakeman66 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
you know what i mean...
Dooley,

it looks like a 4 year olds place, and that little kid has my blue and white tshirt on GRRRRRRRR :evil:

Water slides are brilliant.

Forecast for Saturday is 36.

If the Beach House is not your thing, there is plenty to see on Glenelg Beach.

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Snakeman66 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Snakeman66 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
you know what i mean...
Dooley,

Water slides are brilliant.

Forecast for Saturday is 36.

If the Beach House is not your thing, there is plenty to see on Glenelg Beach.
yeah, was there for the round 5 game V port, took me 15 mins and i was bored of Glenelg, but it was raining that day, so things might be better this week :D

wildgoose
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Snakeman66 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
you know what i mean...
Dooley,

It's perfect for kids like you that cant spell..... :lol:
Glenelg is the best place to go, most likely some sports events at the beach. Can go for a swim, better then spending the day in town with the wonderful heat.

And hack pup is out again, bowled without troubling the scorers.
noddy

Dooley,

http://www.thebeachouse.com.au/[/quote]

it looks like a 4 year olds place, and that little kid has my blue and white tshirt on GRRRRRRRR :evil:[/quote]

Looks like you would fit right in then dools 8-)

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:Dooley,

it looks like a 4 year olds place, and that little kid has my blue and white tshirt on GRRRRRRRR :evil:[/quote]

Looks like you would fit right in then dools 8-)[/quote]

do you have a problem with clicking the quote button? il teach you some time :wink:

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Dooley i could not think of anything worse than being on a bus with you for 8 hours to adelaide..

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:Dooley i could not think of anything worse than being on a bus with you for 8 hours to adelaide..
nah, it will actually take us 11 hours, its 8 hours driving without stopping, we are getting the bus and stopping every now and then, so yeah....11 not 8.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Adelaide supporters suggest that after they have peed on it, they will make the toilet seat available for St Kilda supporters.

ace
Saintsational Legend

I lived in Adelaide for a year and drove back to Melbourne a few times(StKilda to Pooraka) As Saintdooley says it takes 11 hours only stopping once to add petrol. Don't eat before or during your drive it willl only cause you to fall asleep at the wheel. Safer to go by train or plane.