From Today's Crikey: Demetriou's 80% Pay Hike

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
But that's just my view of Demetriou from afar, and - having never personally met the man - I respect the opinions of others who perhaps know him better. But even they should admit that he could probably do with better some better public relations advice.

i've met him...a couple of times...not impressed....doesn't look you straight in the eye...is arrogant...and i suspect ..a bully......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Walked past his house last night, property has been sold, was a man resembling Demetriou in a four wheel drive parked out the front who was, I presume looking at me suspisciously as he drove off then drove back a few minutes later checking me out, couldn't quite make out who it was exactly, but looked very much like him, got the feeling it was him.

Good thing for him he stayed in his vehicle :lol:
probably reads this site and thought that you may come a calling.........you're lucky that he didn't have the swat team lurking up his driveway......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
ace
Saintsational Legend

Carlton was good enough to win the pre season grand final and then lost a lot of games early.
Then they appointed a new coach, he did not play his best team and did not win any matches. Everyone knows why. Demetriou takes no action. Then Fitzpatrick (now what team did he play for?) arranges this pay hike.
Now Roos tells a player don't kick a goal. Demetriou can't take any serious action when he did not even investigate the conduct of the Carlton match commitee and coach.