If you are yet to recieve your Membership...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

If you are yet to recieve your Membership...

...the mail drop meant to happen Monday was delayed due to computer issues at the mailing house (who collate the membership packages)

A bunch of packages were sent to Aust Post yesterday afternoon :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Hopefully ralphy's is amongst them. :lol:

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Got my "thank you, its on the way" email last week, so I'm satisfied with that.

Don't really need it for another few weeks.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I know an almost teenager who hopes to have it before her birthday :)

( :? I hopes she does too)

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
GrumpyOne

saintbrat wrote:I know an almost teenager who hopes to have it before her birthday :)

( :? I hopes she does too)
I think that's illegal, Brat.

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

Why ia it that every year there is some problems with the memberships. This years members who paid late got theres early like my parents and where still waiting, listening for the post each day.
One day our club can be organised.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

ROLS-LEE wrote:Why ia it that every year there is some problems with the memberships. This years members who paid late got theres early like my parents and where still waiting, listening for the post each day.
There are many factors involved in turning your membership application form into a package in the mail with your stuff in it. Its not like the Club have their own card manafacturing plant or DVD burning facility. Lots of the links in the chain have to be outsourced. Supporters all now demand trinkets and treasures along with their Membership..it all has to be organised and collated. The days of a cardboard card in a plastic sleeve went out with terracing and beer in cans.

I'm one of the ones who are still to recieve their membership..all I ask is that my queries are met with a fairly prompt reply. To this end, I cannot fault the Club. Ive enquired twice and both times got detailed and totally satisfactory answera. Ive also asked questions on behalf of other members and had them handled promptly and professionally.

I'll give her a plug..Kylie Simmons our Membership Coordinator is a very pleasant and very organised person. Considering the kind of enquiries she has to field at this time of year ("Where the hells my membership"??!! x 500) shes remamrkably calm

We have 25000+ members. Some will always get theirs before others.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Will back you up on your praise of Kylie. The club needs to clone her.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Most of those sorting, processing and sending out memberships are, I understand, voulenteers.

They do a good job, IMHO. Whats the point of having your membership in January anyway? As long as you get the thing before Round 1, its all good, isn't it?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:Why ia it that every year there is some problems with the memberships. This years members who paid late got theres early like my parents and where still waiting, listening for the post each day.
There are many factors involved in turning your membership application form into a package in the mail with your stuff in it. Its not like the Club have their own card manafacturing plant or DVD burning facility. Lots of the links in the chain have to be outsourced. Supporters all now demand trinkets and treasures along with their Membership..it all has to be organised and collated. The days of a cardboard card in a plastic sleeve went out with terracing and beer in cans.

I'm one of the ones who are still to recieve their membership..all I ask is that my queries are met with a fairly prompt reply. To this end, I cannot fault the Club. Ive enquired twice and both times got detailed and totally satisfactory answera. Ive also asked questions on behalf of other members and had them handled promptly and professionally.

I'll give her a plug..Kylie Simmons our Membership Coordinator is a very pleasant and very organised person. Considering the kind of enquiries she has to field at this time of year ("Where the hells my membership"??!! x 500) shes remamrkably calm

We have 25000+ members. Some will always get theirs before others.
Saints66au?

Didn't receive the membership card 'awaiting' to be activated? (I did - yet I havn't paid/activated my account yet, we usually wait until the week before round 1)

Or are you just waiting for the stickers and stuff? :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

NOpe..the "re-activation" only applied who still hadn't renewed after Christmas-ish..I did mine well before.,..but as a new reserved seat holder I knew I'd be somewhere near the end of the line

Ric, that sorting and packing of the cards, stickers, DVD yada yada is now done by a mailing house as far as I know. The club just cooordinate and collate the infomation given to said mailing house. Wi9th membership numbers always on the rise, I think the logistics are now a bit beyond a group of volunteers sitting at trestle tables...wonderful as they once were.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor