Whoo-HOO!!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Whoo-HOO!!!!!!

:D The Postie has just delivered the Old Jigster's membership pack!! (can't stop smiling!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See youse in a wee while at the Dome!!!! :lol:

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

I'm too hurt to share your excitement, Jiggster...

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Great news Dave!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Whoo-HOO!!!!!!

thejiggingsaint wrote::D The Postie has just delivered the Old Jigster's membership pack!! (can't stop smiling!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See youse in a wee while at the Dome!!!! :lol:
Thank god for that. I'll be able to sleep tonight :wink: !!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Whoo-HOO!!!!!!

:cry: Hey Everton me owld mucker Me TOO! I listened to the whole thing on Radio Merseyside and died the "thousand deaths" like yourself. I rang in on KB this morning when they asked for "moments when you were Gutted" I said I STILL am mate!
Ah well, lets give it our all this week against Fulham!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Can we check to see if ralphysaints35's membership has shown up also. Then all will be right with the world.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Whoo-HOO!!!!!!

:) Good point SEN! I'm just letting the euphoria loose but I hope that all the rest of you Sainters-in-waiting (for their packs) are as happy as this old codger is VERY SOON!!!!! :D

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Happy for ya Jiggster...hopefully as we are next-suburb-neighbours mine might arrive tomorrow!!!!!!! :twisted:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:I'm too hurt to share your excitement, Jiggster...
Suck it up.....

Nobody even cares about the UEFA Cup anyways.......

(Its a poor mans Champions League)

GO LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

More importantly, why is the thread created for these such announcements?

Its no wonder we all go nuts at each other.....These types of threads make us all go insane....

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Whoo-HOO!!!!!!

Hey Spinner! Calm down !!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

mine still missing grrrrrrrrr

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:More importantly, why is the thread created for these such announcements?

Its no wonder we all go nuts at each other.....These types of threads make us all go insane....
It's because the Jigster is a highly respected member of this forum !!

lendog heaven
Club Player

after sitting beside the post box for weeks on end, the package finally arrived-that was the good news-wrong tx (11 instead of 16 game)-quick phone call next day fixed it so I've got to re-erect the deck chair, trudge out the front and await the delivery of the correct tx - flamin'easter and the first game is looming- I'm stressed out abt footy enough without having to worry abt getting in - & and I won't even start on the drama associated with the request to change our seats.........!!

Tramps like us.............
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

lendog heaven wrote:after sitting beside the post box for weeks on end, the package finally arrived-that was the good news-wrong tx (11 instead of 16 game)-quick phone call next day fixed it so I've got to re-erect the deck chair, trudge out the front and await the delivery of the correct tx - flamin'easter and the first game is looming- I'm stressed out abt footy enough without having to worry abt getting in - & and I won't even start on the drama associated with the request to change our seats.........!!
Do the posties go that far out into the bush (Warranwood) to deliver the mail? :wink:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

In the past it has been possible to go to the saints tent and explain lack of ticket to get in due to it's non arrival - BUT I beleive this is now not an option-
may be a question someone could ask if they are in the club in the next few days- last trade day is Thursday- So I'm guessing the club are also trying their best to get memberships out.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:In the past it has been possible to go to the saints tent and explain lack of ticket to get in due to it's non arrival - BUT I beleive this is now not an option-
may be a question someone could ask if they are in the club in the next few days- last trade day is Thursday- So I'm guessing the club are also trying their best to get memberships out.
Ahh that good old Saints tent.

At the Essendon game I went to the Saints tent to show my mum the cap you recieve with the social club membership.....

...I asked to see it. And she just answers "they're all the same"

...So I ask if I can have a look at it

The dumb old b#$#% picks it up from the behind table, shows me the front and then the back standing a whole meter and a half away from me.....

....in a manner like I was a criminal and was about to steal the bloody thing.

Facial hair, blond foils, ethnicity and sunglasses aside.....I'm actually a really pure guy....but gee did I feel insulted....Especially when my entire family have signed up for the social club since I come onto this Earth.

noddy

Spinner just because you and your whole family have been saints fans since the day you were on earth doesntmean you can bag out the volunteers that help out at the membership tent.

Quote:The dumb old b#$#% picks it up from the behind table, shows me the front and then the back standing a whole meter and a half away from me..... Quote

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:Spinner just because you and your whole family have been saints fans since the day you were on earth doesntmean you can bag out the volunteers that help out at the membership tent.

Quote:The dumb old b#$#% picks it up from the behind table, shows me the front and then the back standing a whole meter and a half away from me..... Quote
Bag?

The women judged me instantly without even knowing me and resisted in actually showing a piece of merchandise which is supposed to influence sales of social club tickets.

I was insulted nevertheless. If my mother or father had asked the same think, im positive they would have been able to view the cap in its entirely.

The fact that im a social club member made it all the worse.

How could someone interpret my post any other way....And just so you dont miss the point again.

I wasn't insulted because I am a social club member and feel as if I have rights above all others....I was insulted because she treated me like a criminal on parole because of my age and appearance.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Can we check to see if ralphysaints35's membership has shown up also. Then all will be right with the world.
No it hasnt.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Can we check to see if ralphysaints35's membership has shown up also. Then all will be right with the world.
No it hasnt.
ralphy it's rude to take other peoples avatars and signatures;

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:Spinner just because you and your whole family have been saints fans since the day you were on earth doesntmean you can bag out the volunteers that help out at the membership tent.

Her demeanor actually would have influenced me to not purchase a social or football club membership.... She treated me like a child criminal asking to look at an item over the counter who was planning to run off into the crowd as soon as it left her hands.

Poor Effort. Extremely Poor Effort.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

just a quick question....i handed our 4 memberships to the tent at the family day because they all had my name on them and i wanted the correct names on them, and the ladt said that she will have the done for me and sent to us when they are readdy....how long do you think that will be? because im not paying for entry to the sydney game, i have a membership that once again the club has stuffed up!
and dont ask why i had to hand my membership over because it had my name on it, they said they need all the cards including the good one :?: :?: :?:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:just a quick question....i handed our 4 memberships to the tent at the family day because they all had my name on them and i wanted the correct names on them, and the ladt said that she will have the done for me and sent to us when they are readdy....how long do you think that will be? because im not paying for entry to the sydney game, i have a membership that once again the club has stuffed up!
and dont ask why i had to hand my membership over because it had my name on it, they said they need all the cards including the good one :?: :?: :?:
Not looking good mate.

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:just a quick question....i handed our 4 memberships to the tent at the family day because they all had my name on them and i wanted the correct names on them, and the ladt said that she will have the done for me and sent to us when they are readdy....how long do you think that will be? because im not paying for entry to the sydney game, i have a membership that once again the club has stuffed up!
would be interested to know...im about to send mine back

incorrect name on it...i also want to change my type of membership