Membership Oversight, not a happy camper

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Membership Oversight, not a happy camper

Isent our membership in before xmas for a family of five to be renewed.Ireceived a couple of memberships about 2 and half weeks ago.Rang the club the other week and got this recorded message of, not all memeberships would be sent together, so on, so forth. Came concerned yesterday when we had not received our other three memberships. Rang the club again and was told the other three were not taken into accout, yet we have been getting billed since last November. Got even crankier when they told me we would have to pick them up at gate 5 by the second round otherwise they will send them out after that. Have to get membership codes over the website if we want to book our seats. So guys what can we do about this,10 years as memebers foundation members and just dam think we deserve somethin better

widereceiver
Club Player

I am in total accord, stairway. (though would have chosen black dog as a nick, the greatest guitar riff in history)

I know it's staffed by volunteers, but it is supposed to be a professional club. How hard can it be when they have had the dough since before Christmas?

I have the serious tom tits over this.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

i am in a similar position - no memberships have arrived (and the deductions have been made) but what is more annoying is I have sent an e-mail to the membership department with NO response at all ... surely they can type a quick response and tell me what to do ... I would gladly go and pick the memberships up ...

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
hellorocky
Club Player

Very similar problem to stairway here.

Received 1 ad 1 ch 3 weeks ago, waited and waited and suddenly realised yesterday I needed barcodes to book SC seats. Phoned Friday (yesterday) and yes money paid but the other 2 memberships were not actually processed :? Anyway, it was fixed up but I was told my barcodes would not be available immediately. I was given ID and passwords to check this morning, retrieved those and went to ticketmaster and collected all 4 tickets no problems.

I'll collect the other 2 memberships next Sat night but not before I hit the local TM again and book the following weeks tickets.

I'm not 100% sure the membership hotline is actually staffed by volunteers :?: When I asked if I could call back on Sat morning if I couldn't access barcodes he guy said words to the effect of "there might be someone at the club but they won't be able to look your details up, you would have to ring back on Monday" i got the impression that it is was a call centre type of situation. When I actually log on through saints.com the page is a Ticketmaster page, so maybe they have the contract to do it :?: