How much would you pay to see the Saints beat the Swans?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

crowjelly
Club Player

How much would you pay to see the Saints beat the Swans?

Well put your money on the Swans at $3.10 - Saints win your happy, if they get rolled you've tripled your money!

Methinks the Swans are way over the odds and that it will be a very close game.

I'm loving this - underdogs at 3 to 1, grand final experience in our favor and Pies over confident. Go Saints - I'm loading up!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

i wouldn't enjoy spending it....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i wouldn't enjoy spending it....

yeh would be tainted money anyway and somehow whatever you spent it on would just turn to tears :cry:

....but then again a slab of crownies would ease the pain a tad :wink:

No don't waste your money guys we won't let this one go :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

I did this in our last finals compain. Put $20 on the other team. I was upset but at least had some $$ (though no much on a conselation). If we won, the feeling of euphoria far outweighs any financial loss.

Carpe Diem
crowjelly
Club Player

No matter what I put on 'em- I'd still be barracking for the Mighty Saints.

Just think the Swans are a $1 over the odds, that's all.

I'm loving this - underdogs at 3 to 1, grand final experience in our favor and Pies over confident. Go Saints - I'm loading up!
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Ill always back the saints!!!

Got them @ 2.25 with a line of <39 i reckon thats a great bet!!!

Chucked a hunjy on it.....figured we'd beat them easily but no one ever blows out the swans.....

Might add to the coin i've been winning on the celtics all year in the NBA!!!

Funny thing is.....gambling this year has been a profit so far!!!

Hopefully the saints can bring more coin home!!!

:wink:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

ridiculous odds in a two-horse race and the swans are worth backing at that price.

however i think we'll win and win well ... we'd better.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i always tip the saints in footy tipping on the afl site or at school, its so hard not to!
but i never bet with the saints any more! NEVER! i have put 4 tips on at the tab for the saints in my life, and we had 4 shocking games! and 1 bet at school with my collingwood mate that the saints would win ladt year and i was ready to go collect my money at 3quarter time but he said they might come back! :cry: :cry: :cry:
i bet with other teams for fun, but no more saints!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
crowjelly
Club Player

The odds are a reflection of the Saints supporters' confidence BigCarl - just as you've demonstrated here by thinking that we're going to "win well".

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

crowjelly wrote:The odds are a reflection of the Saints supporters' confidence BigCarl - just as you've demonstrated here by thinking that we're going to "win well".
i know. the market determines the price.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ive lost two tipping comps due to tipping us EVERY week
i NEVER tip against us....EVER

we'll beat the swans.

ive got a $50 bet with someone at work that we'll finish higher than Port at the end of the 22 rounds........easy money 8-)

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

crowjelly wrote:The odds are a reflection of the Saints supporters' confidence BigCarl - just as you've demonstrated here by thinking that we're going to "win well".
I thought the "we'd better" is more indicative of a saints supporter confidence :)

Before Im 85
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote: ive got a $50 bet with someone at work that we'll finish higher than Port at the end of the 22 rounds........easy money 8-)
watching port play on thursday night that $50 is going straight to your mate! :wink:
i am tipping us to finish 5th and port to finish 4th, but they will be 1 game and 1 draw infront of us!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
savatage
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:
matrixcutter wrote: ive got a $50 bet with someone at work that we'll finish higher than Port at the end of the 22 rounds........easy money 8-)
watching port play on thursday night that $50 is going straight to your mate! :wink:
i am tipping us to finish 5th and port to finish 4th, but they will be 1 game and 1 draw infront of us!
Isn't it a tad early to make those sorts of predictions.....you know with us NOT having played a game yet??

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Your outlook on footy scares me sometimes...but I seriously love your sig quote :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
i honestly dont think Port are better than us.

crowjelly
Club Player

Well done SaintsationalMan - you got the best of both worlds - a win and doulded your hungy - tough way to make a buck though!

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

crowjelly wrote:Well done SaintsationalMan - you got the best of both worlds - a win and doulded your hungy - tough way to make a buck though!
Yeah.....but id give that coin back to have seen us win by 50 points.