The first ten minutes of last night

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ben_fff
Club Player

The first ten minutes of last night

Were amazing, that's the best I've seen St Kilda move in a long time, I know we held up soon after that but our delivery up forward and run off the backline was blistering... Montagna has really found his niche, the kid can bloody run.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Should have been 10 goals to nill at the end of the first quarter with that level of ferocity. Saints players seemed to take the foot off a bit after seeing their efforts only got a 3 goal lead.

ben_fff
Club Player

Yeah I agree, hopefully we can play at that level next week, I think Carlton would crumble.

saint-stu
Club Player

Loved the first quarter!

I'm going to go and watch the replay.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

That is our strength, we can no longer allow teams to force us to play that chip chip type of footy, it will take us to the finals but it will not win us a flag.
Also on the first 10 minutes, Roo was unbelievable, he was relishing the captaincy....

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!