Rob Walls "on the couch"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

Rob Walls "on the couch"

Good call by Wallsy. Said the Saints lost there nerve after quarter time. He believes roos would have told sydney to play ring a ring a rosie with the ball and it didn't matter if they scored or not but we got sucked into it and lost the drive through the middle we had in the first q. Thinks we should of held our nerve? THoughts

hAyES
Club Player

We definately did lose our nerve. We got caught up in their gameplan and didn't have the guts to play on quickly.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

My thoughts were Wallsy was spot on with that call.

We did lose our nerve and we did play to Sydney's plan.

Simple, that's what we did.

But stiff sh1t Gerard, the vision you just showed of poor Bazza - boo hoo - he didn't get the free - it evens out I guess.

Post script, welcome bucketing rain in the last five minutes, accompanied by thunder, lightning - flash floods, bring it on.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I agreed with him thats why I posted it. Hadn't thought of it in terms of us losing our nerves. It is dissapointing too because we looked great and bold and definately through the middle in the first Q. I remember now Ross Lyon did say on ten after the game he was dissapointed we went wide because thats not how we want to play. Any way Carlton next week they are our biggest whipping boy since Ralph is on this sight.