Raph Clarke !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Been a Raph fan and defender for a long time now...

he doesnt seem to want the footy.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Huzzad wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Joffaboy wrote: Raph made you pathetic internet hero's eat your words tonight and will continue to do so.
Huzzad wrote:I hold you to that.
Who gives a f### what you hold me to? I couldn't care less about some flog and their insipid turgid and pathetic opinions and idiotic chest beating threats to - hold me to something. :roll:

What a cabbage

Huzzad wrote:And like I have said before, I am more than happy for Raph to prove me wrong, in fact I'd love for him to prove me wrong,
Well you must have been more than happy tonight. He was very good.

Huzzad wrote:I am more than happy to swallow my pride in order to have a good player. As I have said before, for the amount of times I have seen this chap play, I don't see what RL sees in him. Can we move on now?
What pride? All you and the other flogs do is get on here and critisise someone you couldn't ever hold a candle to. I hear people like you at the football every week, the ones who scream the loudest and crtisise the most are the one who have never played the game, or any game for that matter.

tell you what mate. You get fit, get drafted and then go out and do better.

You people who bag and crtisise our own team and players are pathetic losers.

Hold me to that you tool. :evil:
Only person behaving like a chest thumping monkey here is you mate. Take a chill pill and settle down. I give you a civil answer and you respond like "like one of those people at the football."

As for playing the game, I have played the game mate. Got runner up best and fairest too before an ACL injury forced me to stop playing. While Raph is probably a way better player than I would have become, no question there, I do know a fair bit about the game. Is Raph you boyfriend or something? Cause you really need to relax dude. Out of all the people on here, I may have critisised Raph alot, but not as mindlessly as some.
The old could of been a star but did my knee line! :roll: :roll: :roll:

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

savatage
SS Life Member

Otiman wrote:Image
Have you got screengrabs of the rest of his game?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

:shock:

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Raph is terrible... should be dropped and never return to the team again...worst player in the league getting a gig in the 22

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Otiman wrote:Image
Classic Raph.

He's got to be the worst player in the AFL.