Still on the "injured" list

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:cry: Gday folks! Hope you're all feeling a wee bit more positive about our chances against the Bombers fridee (Another game and all that :wink: ) Afraid the old jigster will be missing (AGAIN) this week :cry:
I have had a real belting this time round and cant see meself getting there on a friday night with the late finish (God knows I will try but I feel pretty crook right at the minute)
I manged to see the "lowlights" from the cats game and I feel sad to see them lording it over us, but it is early days.
DONT let "mondays experts" tell you anything different!!!! There are 18 rounds of football left to play and we can still do it :)
Love to all (cough-splutter-wheeze! hic!)
Dave
(see you for the Tigers game up on the MW? )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
plumtire
Club Player

your not missing anything friend :lol:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Still on the "injured list"

:cry: Cough-wheeze-splutter!!!!! :cry: Hello folks the old jigster feels every one of his 62 years and wont be there th'neet :cry:
I'm hoping that the boys on the MW and down on level one will take the chance to forget the last two games and put EVERYTHING into encouraging the team to win (Win one for the jigster boys!! :wink: )
I hope you all will get the result and the sort of game you long to see from our club tonight.
Dont be downhearted folks! the siren has yet to sound and we are up for another tilt at a win GO SAINTERS!!!!!! (cough-wheeze-HIC!) :D
Love to all
Dave :)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Get Well Soon, jiggster !!