Positives

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Johnny Favier
Club Player

No flame from me either LLTW....I'm really fed up with the squealers on this site - it's heartening to see we still have some SUPPORTERS with perspective.

I'll chuck in my 2 bob's worth as well and say it was our most consistent 4 quarter effort so far this season.
Put it this way...if we'd played like that against Port Adelaide, we would have won - no doubt at all.

As much as we hate the Pies, they're still a quality side (last year's prelim anyone?) and I think if we can build on this now, the season is still not yet lost - game plan is starting to click now...if we could only just kick straight going for goal...

We undid some really good hard work last night with shoddy finishing (again).

We look a whole lot better with Michael Gardiner on the ground - was really impressed with a lot of aspects of his game last night...this guy is far from a spent force and could be a key to the rest of our season.

I'm probably gonna get flamed along with you, but I make no apologies whatsoever - this is a time to stand firm and get behind the boys.