Rebuilding Phase

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hawkesbury Saint
Club Player

Rebuilding Phase

I hope this week we are in a rebuilding phase. :?

Rebuilding ... confidence, skills, heart, desire, commitment to mates in the trenches with you, belief and credibility. :oops:

Life is a process of transformation. We grow and devleop or we stagnate and fall away. We move to greater heights or we continue to post insipid negative reflections on Sainsational.

I hope we see a transformed team on Sunday. Even if we lose, I hope we see heart and commitment to the jumper and mates. These guys deserve to enjoy their footy. They have the skill to do better. Maybe they haven't got the skill to go all the way this year, but they are my team. I love 'em and I want to see them enjoy the challenge that comes with the career they have chosen.

I hope I see a transformed experience on Sunday. I hope in the midst of conflict and anger I can be a transformed supporter on Sunday. What we want and expect from our team should be no less a personal expectation of ourselves.

I want to be transformed, to grow through adversity and enjoy seeing the desire and effort of my team.

Is this a bus we can all get on? :wink:

Saints Footy - Let all others follow.