Riewoldt and free kicks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

happy feet
Club Player

Riewoldt and free kicks

Please excuse me if I have missed something, but footy news can be a bit sparse on the south coast of NSW. Has something happened, or has other coaches been whingeing about NR receiving free kicks?

Not that it would have made any difference, he was well and truly mugged last night and I think may have only gotten 1 free kick. Very frustrating.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

From what I saw, I counted at least two times Nick was practically being smothered off the ball and nothing, zip...whereas all they had to do was touch their Sydney oppentent and it was a free....

And Sydney "fans" just love to cry the umpires have it in for them and they can't even buy free kicks.

[/quote]

battye
Saintsational Legend

Adam Goodes: The protected species

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

It's been the case since the 'tunnelling' debarcle of round one. Roo gets manhandled like no other forward.

That being said, roo has no presence in a pack, and i'm sure it looks a lot worse than the contact he's actually getting because of his lack of strength.