Confidence or Endeavour which one...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

emmdee
Club Player

Confidence or Endeavour which one...

the chicken or the egg scenario, why can't the players seem to gut bust with endeavour for each other for 4 qtrs ? if if out of form I would have thought more application would be the answer.. I can't work out why so many quotes/articles from our players this year are staing the bleeding obvious about our lack of consistency for the whole game, when does it turn around with our positve attitude to application.... I'm confused & frustrated cos everybody seems to know what we need but very few seem to be walking the walk. It was only 3 losses ago the talk was about players doing the team things.. I have been OS for the last 2 games & can someone please tell me why we have not seemed to follow thru with our pledge to play harder etc?

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I dont have the answers, who does? It is especially concerning though that, after articles like the Voss one players come out and state there may be some truth to it yada yada.

Then they come out and put up the garbage such as we witnessed against brisbane. FIK!