Roo's Back!!!!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Roo's Back!!!!!!!!

Well Roo is back...with very good showing's in the Freo and Kanga's matches...arguably BOG in both.

He is looking fully fit and has thrown off the "mummy" wrappings that he was wearing for a while.

Importantly he looks fully fit and is able to run free once again. The leap is also back in his marking...and Roo running flat chat and marking at full stretch is a nightmare for oppostion coaches.

Add to this CONFIDENCE....his self belief is back and the hesitation gone.

Roo I believe will have a very good last part of the season and this in term will bring others into the game as our Captain leads from the front.

Overall for the year, the Saints ball skills have not been good...including Roo in front of goal.

I think that the wheel has now turned and that CONFIDENCE will now be back in the team....and that you will see RUN and KICKING SKILLS lift.....

I have no idea how many games we will win in the remainder of the year....but I think that you will enjoy your football more.
Last edited by saintsRrising on Sun 29 Jun 2008 1:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saints11
Club Player

Re: Roo's Back!!!!!!!!

saintsRrising wrote:Well Roo is back...with very good showing's in the Freo and Knag's match...argubaly BOG in both.

not arguably Definetly!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

as robbo said on this morning's footy show...the guy is a superstar....and he won't be leaving st kilda.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

What a goal, kicked from outside 50 about ten meters in from the boundry when we were 5 goals down. He is back and Kosi's game I'm sure put a smile on all of our faces and it shows that any talk of trading Kosi could potentialy be a massive mistake.

yipper
SS Life Member

Easily BOG in the last 2 games. He has has 45 possessions, 32 marks and kicked 4 crucial goals. What a champion he is. He is leading from the front and we are looking heaps better. Out and out champion.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
milney044
Club Player

NICK RIEWOLDT- SUPERSTAR
Inspirational stuff from the captain, great work, i've often been saying we dont have the Hirdy type player that can win games off his own despiration...Nick you've stepped up and you should be proud.

I think tonight he's earnt his right as captain, previously i've said Lenny's always been the man. After these last two weeks Riewoldt has really delivered and i am 100% happy for this bloke to be leading our club.
We're in good hands.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.