Best win of the year followed by the worst loss of the year

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Marchin' In
Club Player

Best win of the year followed by the worst loss of the year

Simple as that. We've gone, in the space of 7 days, from having great momentum heading towards the finals to having none whatsoever.

We'll be lucky to beat Port next week, which is a game I'm flying down for from Sydney but with no confidence whatsoever now.

Terribly sad.

UP THE SAINTERS!
tezza1
Club Player

turned into a rabble on the football field in the first 25 minutes of that last quarter ?

And there was an even bigger rabble in the coaching box . How Lynch was able to run around without any pressure for the whole last quarter? You could see in the third quarter he was roaming up to our forward line and being a linkman . Where were the Rhodes Scholars in our coaching box manning someone on him to at least make him contest ?

Go Sainters !!!!!
Nick_Dal_Santo = ChAmPiOn
Club Player

Re: Best win of the year followed by the worst loss of the y

Marchin' In wrote:Simple as that. We've gone, in the space of 7 days, from having great momentum heading towards the finals to having none whatsoever.

We'll be lucky to beat Port next week, which is a game I'm flying down for from Sydney but with no confidence whatsoever now.

Terribly sad.
wouldn't bother if I was you...waste of money!