BALLY

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbob
SS Life Member

BALLY

Is Bally ok or has the dreaded OP got hold of him again???

He was far from our worst player on Saturday,don't get me wrong. But just of late I have noticed that the gut running he was doing earlier in the season seems to have slowed as well as his kicking seems to lack the penetration that it had earlier.

I hope this isn't the case, as we definetly need him at his peak going into the finals, but there is just a few signs that all is not well.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I was thinking the same, but then he slotted a goal from 45 that cleared the fence which suggests that he does have all his power back !!

spert
Saintsational Legend

I notice he tries to take on the man, but hasn't got the speed to get away and lot of his disposals are under pressure when he is caught..he has no problems getting the ball, just needs to get rid of it quicker I think.

GRAMophone
Club Player

Did see Bally asked about this within the last couple of weeks. Was probably on the footy show. I think there may have been a few worrying signs ?? in the kangaroos match.

James said something like - great to see you fit and getting back to your best although reports this week suggest that the o/p is troublesome again.

Bally looked suprised and said he had no idea where that rumour had come from [as he would]

Hope he's ok.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED