Whinging supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

his thickness must be trying to post something.......and he calls others losers ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:his thickness must be trying to post something.......and he calls others losers ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why are you so bitter and twisted?

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Age old argument about the umpires...

Don't think they're getting worse,they're stil bad,and always will be bad,it's a tough game to umpire so there will always be mistakes. And unfortunatly a lot of umpires were picked on at school,the only time they have ever experienced popularity is when they give a hometown decision. That cheer from a home team just makes life worth living for them,it's always going to continue.

Chuck on a tape 10-20 years ago,then you'll see what bad umpiring was really like.

Bring back the Lockett era
degruch
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
degruch wrote:
markp wrote:For me the absolute proof that the AFL is corrupt came the day Barry Hall got off for whacking Goose to play in the GF..... they are totally a law unto themselves, and everything else comes a distant second to their best interests.
Mate...the list goes on forever; preferential treatment of Sydney, lazy draws and blockbuster matches for Collingwood, lousy umpiring and ridiculous suspensions for St Kilda, benefits for non-Victorian clubs, free francises for the new ones...that's what make it all the more frustrating when we blow 'easy' games, and Grand Finals! We're not gonna get any favours, so gotta take every opportunity like it's the last, coz if the AFL had their way, I'm sure they'd love to see St Kilda's supporter base going to West Sydney.
you forgot to mention that the prick who does the draw is a carscum supporter.....when he thinks the saints can beat his side of scumbaggers...we only get one game against them a year.......this year when he thought his side had a chance we get two...with the scummers home game scheduled for the mcg because the blues have less of a chance against us at the dome........of course the afl manipulates and cheats..on the draw...and anything else they get their grimy hands on......whoever thinks they don't have their heads firmly jammed up the arses...ffs.....
Well, he must love The Scum too, because they have the most outrageously biased draw I have ever seen this year...they should be on top and 6 games clear! I hope we pummel them into the mud next week.

Of course, Adelaide fans complain about the drawer every year, I'm yet to hear a Saints supporter whinge about the drawer...not that we had room to this year, as we should be right up there with the 6 home game gift start we were given too.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:his thickness must be trying to post something.......and he calls others losers ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why are you so bitter and twisted?

who said i was bitter and twisted...apart from you???....and your opinion is worth jack sh!t to me.........as is the opinion of any other troll...... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:Age old argument about the umpires...

Don't think they're getting worse,they're stil bad,and always will be bad,it's a tough game to umpire so there will always be mistakes. And unfortunatly a lot of umpires were picked on at school,the only time they have ever experienced popularity is when they give a hometown decision. That cheer from a home team just makes life worth living for them,it's always going to continue.

Chuck on a tape 10-20 years ago,then you'll see what bad umpiring was really like.

got to agree with you....can you imagine the ribbing razor ray must have got in life away from the footy field........it's payback time ...big time now for ray......

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

degruch wrote:I'm yet to hear a Saints supporter whinge about the drawer...not that we had room to this year, as we should be right up there with the 6 home game gift start we were given too.
Obviously you didn't read half the forum's comments about the tragic amount of 6 day breaks in seasons past...

Plenty of whingeing going on around then!!!!!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
degruch wrote:I'm yet to hear a Saints supporter whinge about the drawer...not that we had room to this year, as we should be right up there with the 6 home game gift start we were given too.
Obviously you didn't read half the forum's comments about the tragic amount of 6 day breaks in seasons past...

Come on here between Prelim Final week and the week after the GF when the "OFFICIAL" fixture comes out, then you'll know what WHINGING is all about !!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:

Haven't been on the forum long enough eh? Meh...6 day breaks are nothing, The Scum have barely played a game away from home (the only place anyone likes 'em) AND they get every 'traditional' blockbuster...it's absolutely bulls***. Crows supporters whinge at anything, so it's hard to tell if they've ever actually had a tough drawer.

BUT, I don't know why it's so tough for some supporters to accept that the competition is lopsided and the admin are very much anti-St Kilda...it's been exposed and proven, no longer paranoid rambling. It's gonna make it all that much better when we finally break the shackles!

St_Cave
Club Player

got to agree with you....can you imagine the ribbing razor ray must have got in life away from the footy field........it's payback time ...big time now for ray......
Yeah his whole family is in the gig of umpiring up in Canberra. They have a reputation as cheaters too.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St_Cave wrote:
Yeah his whole family is in the gig of umpiring up in Canberra. They have a reputation as cheaters too.

that where he's from........?????...not surprised.........little turd gives the swans an armchair ride too....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

asiu

kenhel ...........bit of lynchmob vibe going hard around here

c'mon ........different is good

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:kenhel ...........bit of lynchmob vibe going hard around here

c'mon ........different is good
should be able to lynch one or two maggots though...gazza......before the afl gets upset......

asiu

**** dimmy and his machination crew ........i agree with that !

bunch o **** cheats

i luvved gt for given em a serve .....**** em

we gotta beat everyone anyway , may as well tell em which way south is

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:**** dimmy and his machination crew ........i agree with that !

bunch o **** cheats

i luvved gt for given em a serve .....**** em

we gotta beat everyone anyway , may as well tell em which way south is

thatta boy..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

degruch wrote: BUT, I don't know why it's so tough for some supporters to accept that the competition is lopsided and the admin are very much anti-St Kilda...it's been exposed and proven, no longer paranoid rambling. It's gonna make it all that much better when we finally break the shackles!
As one of the supporters who doesn't accept the competition as being lopsided against St Kilda (certain things favour certain teams, expansion perks, homeground advantages interstate, but that's a different story), I find it equally baffling how sure so many are that the AFL is out to get us. How quickly people will jump to exteme conclusions, and how ready they are to play the victim.

Proven? Even for "Whispers In the Sky" what we had were some controversial calls and a comment by an umpire that was horrendously offensive... The extrapolation needed to prove even that event in the context of corruption is circumstantial. All teams have their "evidence" (I know a girl in Brisbane who's convinced McLaren tried to keep Brisbane from ever winning during their golden era) and most of it is simple bias. I hold a grudge for whispers, but can't say I see it as part of a grander scheme on tha part of the AFL.

We seem to have a much higher percentage of fans who take it seriously.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
degruch
Saintsational Legend

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
degruch wrote: BUT, I don't know why it's so tough for some supporters to accept that the competition is lopsided and the admin are very much anti-St Kilda...it's been exposed and proven, no longer paranoid rambling. It's gonna make it all that much better when we finally break the shackles!
As one of the supporters who doesn't accept the competition as being lopsided against St Kilda (certain things favour certain teams, expansion perks, homeground advantages interstate, but that's a different story), I find it equally baffling how sure so many are that the AFL is out to get us. How quickly people will jump to exteme conclusions, and how ready they are to play the victim.

Proven? Even for "Whispers In the Sky" what we had were some controversial calls and a comment by an umpire that was horrendously offensive... The extrapolation needed to prove even that event in the context of corruption is circumstantial. All teams have their "evidence" (I know a girl in Brisbane who's convinced McLaren tried to keep Brisbane from ever winning during their golden era) and most of it is simple bias. I hold a grudge for whispers, but can't say I see it as part of a grander scheme on tha part of the AFL.

We seem to have a much higher percentage of fans who take it seriously.
But remember, 'whispers' was mere the culmination of a whole seasons worth of lopsided umpiring, come to a head after GT couldn't stand it any longer. It wasn't an isolated event, it was an entire season! It was so hot, the AFL burried it.

Of course, I'm biased, but I'm not stupid. The Saints could have played anyway they liked last week, but a free kick tally like that deserves an inquiry. Umpires are supposed to be impartial and professional, but every week we see them acting more like rockstars...some of them think they ARE the game.

As for other clubs, weeeellll, everyone's got a story, but I can't remember a Brisbane player being belted in the guts by Barry Hall and not recieve a free kick, being suspended for 7 weeks on no evidence, having an AFL CEO proclaim he wanted their team out of the league, having the result of a match overturned and the rules changed, or slump under the weight of ridiculously one-sided umpiring. When they can write a book on crap like this, they'll have something to whinge about.

Unlike some of the posters above, I'm happy to let you have your opinion, at least, you don't seem to be telling me my opinion is crap.

BallBanger
Club Player

Re: Whinging supporters

plugger66 wrote:Apparently if you dont have a go at Umpires or the AFL you are negitive. Well I think the other way. lets stick it up everyone else and only worry about ourselves and stop blaming others.

Even before people post on here I can guess the names of people who will whinge about our club and how unlucky we are.

At least you are consistant losers.

Go saints lets tick it up the other sides by saying who cares what happens to us we will still be good enough to control our own destiny.
One thing I hate is people whinging about others whinging...how duplicitous

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

whetever....

bite me.... ok, its a cop out - i stand by what i said in the other thread and if anyone wants to make a bid deal of it - do so! I don't care - this is just a stupid friggen forum. If I get banned for expressing my opinion, big deal. At least I'm still alive... For fruit's sake! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

FWIW I agree with you OneEyed............

Can I ask the forum one question........ we have one 1 flag since 1896 - has every year we haven't won been a conspiracy against us?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:FWIW I agree with you OneEyed............

Can I ask the forum one question........ we have one 1 flag since 1896 - has every year we haven't won been a conspiracy against us?

And has the establishment conspired against us for every year?
Sorry to break up your love-in, but we're talkin' AFL here, not 1902, 1936, or 1970. Back then, it was a bunch of guys kicking a footy in a paddack on the weekend, not the professional 'everything is at stake' game we have now. The AFL is geared the same way the English Premiership Cup is - to favour the have's. The St Kilda footy club is just a whipping boy for clubs like Calton, Hawthorn, Collingwood and all the franchises.

Cop out? Meh. That sounds like a lame arguement...well...it's not even an arguement, just a lame statement. Do some homework and come back later boys. Will won't win jack if the current AFL management has anything to do with it...they want expansion and cash, tradition and passion have no place in the current game.

SaintDippa
Club Player

Mike Sheehan and Plugger66.

Sheehan’s top 50 deliberately controversial to further enhance his reputation as Melbourne’s top footy journo. All his columns are knee-jerk reactions and ‘voice-of-the-people’ rants. Useless.

Plugger66. AFL apologist and probably non-Sainter stooge.

Why do we even bother to give either the time of day. Reaction is what they want, they should be ignored.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

The lot of you can bite me.... I'm standing by my opinion.
Last edited by OneEyedSainter77 on Thu 31 Jul 2008 11:48pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintDippa wrote:Mike Sheehan and Plugger66.

Sheehan’s top 50 deliberately controversial to further enhance his reputation as Melbourne’s top footy journo. All his columns are knee-jerk reactions and ‘voice-of-the-people’ rants. Useless.

Plugger66. AFL apologist and probably non-Sainter stooge.

Why do we even bother to give either the time of day. Reaction is what they want, they should be ignored.
Dont tell me That I am a non Sainter. I may not agree with most on here but I never tell them they are non sainters. How would you know anything about me. So you must complain to be a Saints person. What I stupid thing to think. For all you know i may be a big sponser of the club. the one thing I am is as passionate as they come .

asiu

:shock:

whats that reaction about oneeye?

looks like i missed something .........(better find other thread :!: )