The Weekend DISASTER has started !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:It wasn't just Tony Jones who heard and reported comments.
Bingo...Eddy Three Chins, plus half a plane heard the wanker mouthing off about how great he was. Can't he find a bunch of small children to push around or something?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
wasoncestkil58 wrote:Are you sure you can trust anything that Tony Jones says? Like alot of other commentators he just likes to make a statement to cause a stir.
Well it's been nearly 3 years since Tony Jones publicly aired repeatedly what he alleges Head said to him.

In that time he
hasn't resiled from his statements
hasn't retracted his statements
hasn't apologised for his statements.

BUT more importantly,
neither the Umpire concerned, the Umpires in general nor the AFL have instituted any legal proceedings over it. Nor have they demanded any sort of retraction from Jones or Ch 9.

These are the same people who threatened all sorts of retribution on James Hird over his remarks about McLaren.

What should we 'read' into this set of circumstances?
that the umpire made the statement of course....otherwise the afl ...and head would have sued the pants off jones and his employer.......believe anything else and you are a fool...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
JeffDunne

degruch wrote:
Bingo...Eddy Three Chins, plus half a plane heard the wanker mouthing off about how great he was. Can't he find a bunch of small children to push around or something?
In fairness, can you imagine the crap he copped as a kid with a surname 'Head'?

No wonder he became an umpire.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Even I have no doubt he said it.
Then what do you make of it all Plugger66?
That Head et al acted by themselves to 'pay back' GT and the Saints?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
degruch wrote:
In fairness, can you imagine the crap he copped as a kid with a surname 'Head'?

No wonder he became an umpire.
:lol: Why he didn't decide to become a police detective I'll never know.

JeffDunne

degruch wrote: :lol: Why he didn't decide to become a police detective I'll never know.
He probably failed the psych test. :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
No I just beleive it was a smart arse comment after how the game anded up. i dont know why I am even answering this because all that will happen is I will cop abuse.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Agree with plugger66 on this.

I think it was a smart-arse comment and he didn't consciously deliberately penalise st.kilda...

BUT...

i believe he DID penalise us and unconscious bias was most certainly at work. The guy's a human being and we're all prey to all kinds of influences and most certainly GT's comments had an effect on the his ability to umpire with impartiality.

I also believe that it still most likely affects him to this day...whether now in our favour or not i can't say (post GT sacking).

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
No I just beleive it was a smart arse comment after how the game anded up. i dont know why I am even answering this because all that will happen is I will cop abuse.
Why, I asked a genuine question of you and you gave a genuine answer?

So you think that teh 'smart-ar$e comment together with teh 4-5 'suspect' free kicks given/missed in front of goals that night were unrelated, and just a co-incidence?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

So you think that teh 'smart-ar$e comment together with teh 4-5 'suspect' free kicks given/missed in front of goals that night were unrelated, and just a co-incidence?
I was at the game and incidently on the that plane as well and I can honestly say the umpiring was poor but I dont think for any other reason than that they had a bad night like we did with all those injuries. A sad flight home and arrived home very pissed but a lot happier.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

I was at the game and incidently on the that plane as well and I can honestly say the umpiring was poor but I dont think for any other reason than that they had a bad night like we did with all those injuries. A sad flight home and arrived home very pissed but a lot happier.
Did you hear teh 'comments' from Head?
Was there talk of it on the plane?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Did you hear teh 'comments' from Head?
Was there talk of it on the plane?
No they were up the front. I was where I belong down back. Had no idea what so ever when I got off the plane.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

C'mon...everyone knows we were deliberately stitched up that game. It'd been happening all season...our forwards continuously scragged, our backline found against any time we came near the ball. GT finally aired what everyone had been feeling (as had many coaches that year), and Geeshes gang decided to make an example of us for all the other clubs in the league.

Smart-arsed comments? The timing was far to cute, and the comments were said too soon after the match, with full knowledge why they were inflamatory. The AFL are rotten to the core, may they all be put to the sword when we finally get that silver cup!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:C'mon...everyone knows we were deliberately stitched up that game. It'd been happening all season...our forwards continuously scragged, our backline found against any time we came near the ball. GT finally aired what everyone had been feeling (as had many coaches that year), and Geeshes gang decided to make an example of us for all the other clubs in the league.

Smart-arsed comments? The timing was far to cute, and the comments were said too soon after the match, with full knowledge why they were inflamatory. The AFL are rotten to the core, may they all be put to the sword when we finally get that silver cup!

of course you are right.....as i said before anyone who thinks it was just a smart -arse of the cuff comment has got their head up their arse...they obviously haven't thought out the process to get to that conclusion...what was head referring to....saying that the umpires had a win......he wasn't congratulating them on their incompetence ffs...he was saying that they got to pay thomas back...by ensuring that we lost ......they influenced the outcome of the game......ffs......anybody who watched the game should have realised that............i did....long before head was exposed for the corrupt prick he is......

...plugga has got it right that he would be laughed at for his post....smart arse comment ..my arse.......plugga is either a liar ...or a fool.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
degruch wrote:C'mon...everyone knows we were deliberately stitched up that game. It'd been happening all season...our forwards continuously scragged, our backline found against any time we came near the ball. GT finally aired what everyone had been feeling (as had many coaches that year), and Geeshes gang decided to make an example of us for all the other clubs in the league.

of course you are right.....as i said before anyone who thinks it was just a smart -arse of the cuff comment has got their head up their arse...they obviously haven't thought out the process to get to that conclusion...what was head referring to....saying that the umpires had a win......he wasn't congratulating them on their incompetence ffs...he was saying that they got to pay thomas back...by ensuring that we lost ......they influenced the outcome of the game......ffs......anybody who watched the game should have realised that............i did....long before head was exposed for the corrupt prick he is......

...plugga has got it right that he would be laughed at for his post....smart arse comment ..my arse.......plugga is either a liar ...or a fool.....[/quote

When you go to the footy in a straight jacket do they try and put you back in hospital because how else could you watch the footy with the world against us.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:When you go to the footy in a straight jacket do they try and put you back in hospital because how else could you watch the footy with the world against us.
So...they keep the straight jacket patients at the back of the plane too, right?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Back to the OP

Head by Name

Head by Nature

Nothing else needs to be said !!

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

who else and what comments?

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:I reckon tinfoil hats would with a Saints logo would be cheaper and more appropriate.
just adding to my collection of hats :)

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

wasn't GT fined $20,000 in the week either prior to or leading up to the game..... go figure why Head was such a d**khead.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

he is bound to ump saints games, but it would be more interesting cos its at the dome.

someone make a witty poster. " 'HEADs'up i heard a whisper "

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Back to the OP

Head by Name

Head by Nature

Vosso by Name - Head by Nature. Keating by Name - Head by Nature

Do I have any support? !!

Superboot
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:
Eastern wrote:Back to the OP

Head by Name

Head by Nature

Vosso by Name - Head by Nature. Keating by Name - Head by Nature

Do I have any support? !!
Re Vozzo, see my post on the previous page.

He does it to us every time

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Head IS corrupt.

Head is a cheat.

Head is the Hansie Cronje of AFL.

At least cricket banned Cronje.

the AFL condoned Head and his match fixing.

Head is a disgrace and anybody who supports his corruption and cheating is also a disgrace and is a fool and a ignoramous.

Head cheated again yesterday. Vosso is just incompetent. I dont think he is dishonest like Head. Keating is just the junior umpire who is lauded over by the other two.

But as i said Head is documented as being corrupt and dishonest and a cheat and has acknowledged that he influenced the outcome of a game in 2005.

Anybody forget that the three umpires in 2005 were whooping it up and high fiving each other after they had helped Freo win the game?

Oh yes just a "smart-arsed" comment says the says the self proclaimed denier and skeptic AFL and umpire apologist.

Even trying to spin what was said on the plane to make it sound all innocent.

Fair dinkum if this apparatick of the AFL said good morning to me, I would put my pj's on and go to bed :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Head IS corrupt.

Head is a cheat.

Head is the Hansie Cronje of AFL.

At least cricket banned Cronje.

the AFL condoned Head and his match fixing.

Head is a disgrace and anybody who supports his corruption and cheating is also a disgrace and is a fool and a ignoramous.

Head cheated again yesterday. Vosso is just incompetent. I dont think he is dishonest like Head. Keating is just the junior umpire who is lauded over by the other two.

But as i said Head is documented as being corrupt and dishonest and a cheat and has acknowledged that he influenced the outcome of a game in 2005.

Anybody forget that the three umpires in 2005 were whooping it up and high fiving each other after they had helped Freo win the game?

Oh yes just a "smart-arsed" comment says the says the self proclaimed denier and skeptic AFL and umpire apologist.

Even trying to spin what was said on the plane to make it sound all innocent.

Fair dinkum if this apparatick of the AFL said good morning to me, I would put my pj's on and go to bed :roll: :roll: :roll:
Good morning.