Miles

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Miles

Just wonderimg where this kid in the scheme of things...especially with Maxy's longterm future in the lap of the injury gods :roll:

Have not seen him play but the reports are he could have some promise down the back end...would be interested in the thoughts of those in the know :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Training report from Wednesday said he was wearing some plastic brace thing on his lower leg. Must have some sort of niggle/injury !!

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Or he's a cyborg.

perthsainter

Miles was not at the WA supporters event last week even though he was back in Perth. I asked a few of the players about him and they mentioned stress fractures again which is not good news.
I was a fan of miles when he played for Swan Districts and was hoping on seeing him do well at the saints.

saintly_safes
Club Player

Have mentioned this on a previous post that people from Swan Districts hold him in high regard.But stress fracturers are not a promising sign

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

depends where. back is not so good. but you can get over stressies in the feet pretty easy if u manage them properly.

Ball_Breaker
Club Player

saw Luke at the VFL game against Willy a few weeks ago. When he was waiting at the interchange I told him he was going well and asked him how his leg was. He said it was good. Seems a very professional young fella, clean cut no nonsense. As a footballer he seems to have good pace and a good leap. Most of all a good attitude from the little I've seen, hope he hasn't had a major setback.

Lost in the St. Kilderness
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Miles

saint patrick wrote:Just wonderimg where this kid in the scheme of things...especially with Maxy's longterm future in the lap of the injury gods :roll:

:
I like the look of Miles too...BUT if he is 186cm he is too small to be our future FB.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Ball_Breaker
Club Player

Agree sRr - he is more a dashing type, a bit like Chips. We really need Goose back to his best next year or we could be sorely lacking in key position backs. Max might go again but we shouldn't rely on him, Jarryd Allen is playing forward whenever he gets a game. Looks like midfield speed will be top of our priority list at this years draft but I wonder if it should be a quality fullback.

Lost in the St. Kilderness