To all you whinging Milne Sooks!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re taking the train instead of driving....good point, as on a train you can lie down and sleep plus move around a bit....depends on the train schedule - I just checked and the Indian Pacific departs Perth at 11.55am on Sunday and Wednesday, making a road trip the only option.

Just had a better idea....put Milney in a truck and let Perth to Melbourne truckie cop the yapper X 48 hours!

loris
Saintsational Legend

I heard on radio today that it was Saints team doctor who is the official driving back with him.
Maybe the doctor speciality is as an anaesthetist...then he would have the skills to shut Milney up for a while :wink:

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:I heard on radio today that it was Saints team doctor who is the official driving back with him.
Maybe the doctor speciality is as an anaesthetist...then he would have the skills to shut Milney up for a while :wink:
I believe it is a St Kilda trainer.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Snakeman66
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
loris wrote:I heard on radio today that it was Saints team doctor who is the official driving back with him.
I believe it is a St Kilda trainer.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html

Sore Milne driven home from Perth

THE road to the finals wasn't meant to be like this for Stephen Milne. The St Kilda forward left Perth about lunchtime yesterday for an uncomfortable 3476km road trip to Melbourne to protect his fractured cheekbone.

Accompanied by club doctor Denis Campbell - and not his father as reported - Milne is expected to arrive home late tomorrow night.

Club officials last night were unsure where the pair were bunking down at night, but they were expected to rest in Kalgoorlie and then Adelaide. Flying home was ruled out by doctors.

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The club is trying to arrange sponsorship for the Doctor. A number of headache pill mobs have already expressed interest :roll: :roll: :wink: !!