come on Ch 7- show the song

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

come on Ch 7- show the song

ch seven are beginning the telecast at 2.30 - not the usual 3
only 30 min delay
put the recorder on for the right time;;;;;;
2:30pm - 5:30pm | Prime G Sport
This is the quintessential eight-point game as both sides battle to cement a spot in the final eight. St Kilda won a two-point thriller the last time these two teams met. Expect fireworks at Telstra Dome as the Saints and the Crows stake September
who do we contact to put the pressure on to make sure they time the ad's correctly to be able to show the song ????????

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
RedWhiteBlack
Club Player

Re: come on Ch 7- show the song

saintbrat wrote: who do we contact to put the pressure on to make sure they time the ad's correctly to be able to show the song ????????
Let's make sure we get a win first...

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:ch seven are beginning the telecast at 2.30 - not the usual 3
only 30 min delay
put the recorder on for the right time;;;;;;
2:30pm - 5:30pm | Prime G Sport
This is the quintessential eight-point game as both sides battle to cement a spot in the final eight. St Kilda won a two-point thriller the last time these two teams met. Expect fireworks at Telstra Dome as the Saints and the Crows stake September
who do we contact to put the pressure on to make sure they time the ad's correctly to be able to show the song ????????
The big issue is will they show it in real time, rather than insert 3 minutes of adds every 10 minutes like the usually do.

I doubt it....I reckon they'll show the game on the half hour delay but in real time, so they can get back to the Olympics prior to 5.30pm.

I'm glad it's not live against the gate - our supporters are too soft if it was live and would effect the gate, unlike some other teams which it wouldn't (ie. Carlton vs North last week that got over 40K! when it when Live against the gate).

Big deal about showing the song.....better to show the pre match stuff this week, and a Harvs interview after the match are the priorities IMO.

my les foote
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
I'm glad it's not live against the gate - our supporters are too soft if it was live and would effect the gate, unlike some other teams which it wouldn't (ie. Carlton vs North last week that got over 40K! when it when Live against the gate).

Big deal about showing the song.....better to show the pre match stuff this week, and a Harvs interview after the match are the priorities IMO.
What do you base that on? When has St.Kilda ever been shown live against the gate?

Agree with the second part. I'd sacrifice the song for more of the 200 former team mates.

Win it for HIM!
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
problem has been they haven't been and aren't in the habit ;of showing any of the Post match interviews or song. the siren goes and they go straight to the news- or in this case the Olympics.

the Fox replay somtimes shows them.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

this is my fear as we are getting our game via centeral australia just like the filth game we may miss the harvey tribute because of the olympics if one of you lovey melbournites could possibly record the game for us perthites it would be great as im sure we willget the game 5 mins into the first qtr :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:this is my fear as we are getting our game via centeral australia just like the filth game we may miss the harvey tribute because of the olympics if one of you lovey melbournites could possibly record the game for us perthites it would be great as im sure we willget the game 5 mins into the first qtr :roll:
Same problem up here as well, so also sweating it out.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
loris
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:this is my fear as we are getting our game via ???????????just like the filth game we may miss the harvey tribute because of the olympics if one of you lovey melbournites could possibly record the game for us perthites it would be great as im sure we willget the game 5 mins into the first qtr :roll:
Careful st_Trav...you might want to delete this post. Don't know who monitors this site. We don't want it picked up where the game is being taken from as it is able to be found where it is going to. Don't want our host in trouble. He has had it before when someone (authorities) picked up he was showing a game for another Victorian supporter group (Carlton I think it was) and they pulled the plug on the vision into our "hairdressing salon" :wink:

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:this is my fear as we are getting our game via ???????????just like the filth game we may miss the harvey tribute because of the olympics if one of you lovey melbournites could possibly record the game for us perthites it would be great as im sure we willget the game 5 mins into the first qtr :roll:
Careful st_Trav...you might want to delete this post. Don't know who monitors this site. We don't want it picked up where the game is being taken from as it is able to be found where it is going to. Don't want our host in trouble. He has had it before when someone (authorities) picked up he was showing a game for another Victorian supporter group (Carlton I think it was) and they pulled the plug on the vision into our "hairdressing salon" :wink:
That's ok Loris, we'll just hold Trav accountable if it happens