Cheersquad at Punt rd end

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Cheersquad at punt rd end

:D The Jiggster is sitting/jigging(hopefully :wink: ) in N1 (row B) which is right behind the goal & cheersquad !!!!!!
Incidentally, I sat in the same spot (or near it) for the semi-final in 04 for that great win against the Swans (who were strong favourites too)
No doubt I'll be seeing some of my pals there!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

I'm N2 Row H. Looks like the southern stand is gonna be all red, white and black!!

Saint05
Club Player

So say if we lost this week or win, would we get City End privileges in the following games?

Ive sat down the Ponsford end for both finals against Syd in 05 and Melb in 06, and lost both occasions. Third time lucky perhaps...?

Strength through Loyality!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Saint05 wrote:So say if we lost this week or win, would we get City End privileges in the following games?

Ive sat down the Ponsford end for both finals against Syd in 05 and Melb in 06, and lost both occasions. Third time lucky perhaps...?
if we lose we will play Adelaide/Collingwood. if it was Adelaide we would be at city, if it was Collingwood we would be back at punt road.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Saint05 wrote:So say if we lost this week or win, would we get City End privileges in the following games?

if we lose we will play Adelaide/Collingwood. if it was Adelaide we would be at city, if it was Collingwood we would be back at punt road.
Didnt you say yourself that H&A rules dont apply during finals????

I reckon just wait and see who we play and when eh? Your early call wasn't 100% accurate for this game eh?? ;-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i didnt think we were playing next week?