INTENT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

santazzi
Club Player

INTENT

A few months ago I had a BBQ with few close friends at my abode. I over heard a calm but a very serious conversation between my brother in law and his 25 year old son. The issue was the ex partner of his son's new partner.

My brother in law calmly advised " son I know him...Kill him in what ever way , if you do not he will destroy you..." I was shocked by the advice but I knew my brother in law well enough that he was not inciting his son to murder.....................but appealing to mental toughness with INTENT that something tough will follow.....................in the end it did and we are looking forward to a wedding............

Now that is the STUFF which will get us overcome any team between us and the Holy Grail..............We have to play with the attitude that ..."we INTEND to kill/Maim/destroy you if we do not get our will to prevail""

I am not advocating rough play.....it is not necessary......our boys merely need to communicate their INTENTION......and thier will shall prevail...