Bally?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Bally?

What are the odds of having him back this week for the Filth from someone in the know?

Really need his grunt and in and under bigtime :?

Sorry if going over old ground guys ...have been away and out of the loop :oops:

Hard getting any AFL info in QLD :roll:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Geezer
Club Player

looks unlikely . . . .
which is a shame...
is probably behind where burns is at the moment... and he's only considered 60-70% chance for the filth this week.

maybe the closed sessions this week has something to do about it.

my guess is the saints will name him in. . . but he pull out at the last minute.
smoke and mirrors stuff.

#35 - Thanks for the Memories.
21 Great Season's
Simply Remarkable
matrix
Saintsational Legend

when i saw him do that hammie...F*** me his shin touched his forehead for christ sake.......i said to myself that he was gone for the rest of the year :(

gonna miss him in the guts...

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm not so sure he will miss. Sounds like he was close against he Cats but then they said he had some form of set-back??? Interesting to see what happens

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I'm not so sure he will miss. Sounds like he was close against he Cats but then they said he had some form of set-back??? Interesting to see what happens
smoke and mirrors i reckon.
obviously i hope im completely wrong and he gets up this week and has a blinder....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Pretty sure we may need a couple of drawn GF for him to play. I am sick of the crap that comes out of the Saints regarding injury. Did anyone here really think Blake didnt hurt his shoulder on Sunday.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Pretty sure we may need a couple of drawn GF for him to play. I am sick of the crap that comes out of the Saints regarding injury. Did anyone here really think Blake didnt hurt his shoulder on Sunday.
when u see the bloke running off holding his arm at the wrist trying to keep it straight, what do ya reckon?

he needed a s*** and feigned an injury?
apparently he's right to go?
(which makes me happy)

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Pretty sure we may need a couple of drawn GF for him to play. I am sick of the crap that comes out of the Saints regarding injury. Did anyone here really think Blake didnt hurt his shoulder on Sunday.

I understand being coy about injuries but jees when it's so bloody obvious why make yourself look like a fool.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

exactly, the club have been full of shyte for a month about Bally IMO....but don't stress, anyone with a clue (some of us on here!) can see thru the spin, like no doubt all the other clubs can also.....it's unlikely it will fool the filth, so you have wonder why they don't just come clean on it?

As for Blake, I guess we'll find out on Saturday....the club has given him the all clear at the moment though, whatever that really means!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

With Bally, he admitted that he has never had a hamstring injury to know his body's limitations. If he says he is feeling great, then he probably is...but until he goes for a run it's all a bit up in the air.

Buckets
SS Life Member

We had Goose up at the school yesterday as a part of the Finals Footy celebrations, which by the way was a fantastic opportunity for country kids to get up close with some of the stars of the game. Riccuito, West, Goose, Yze, Diledio, Spud and BT.
Had the opportunity to ask Goose about Bally and in his own words it didnt sound confident. There was a tinge of hope on Goose's part but i think that he may know that there isnt a great chance. :cry:
God i hope he is wrong cos we desparately need him in the guts!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Bally?

saint patrick wrote:What are the odds of having him back this week for the Filth from someone in the know?

:
I am not in the know....

,,,but I would say only about 25%.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

2 weeks.