"Kosi under serious focus from within and from opp club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

"Kosi under serious focus from within and from opp club

According to Mark Robinson's, Herald Sun live chat....

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He also thinks we "need to re-work list, make trades, get kids and midfielders, and a third tall forward desperately"

On the subject on if Milne should go he stated "of course not.. Kicked 50-plus goals this year. Just don't play him in finals!!

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote: On the subject on if Milne should go he stated "of course not.. Kicked 50-plus goals this year. Just don't play him in finals!!
Carlton might be interested. They don't play finals.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

good. so he should be a focus from within the club!

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

cowboy18 wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote: On the subject on if Milne should go he stated "of course not.. Kicked 50-plus goals this year. Just don't play him in finals!!
Carlton might be interested. They don't play finals.
I think they will next year and will probably win another flag before we do.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Just shows that not all the idiots belong to SS :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

what a stupid flowering know it all.....ffs....what would he know..... :shock: :shock: :shock: ....flowering essendscum fan......idiot....what would he know....... :? :? :lol: :lol: :cry: ......more of teh same crap if u aks me....jst talking rubbish.... :shock: :shock: :cry: :wink: :roll: :roll:
:idea:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:what a stupid flowering know it all.....ffs....what would he know..... :shock: :shock: :shock: ....flowering essendscum fan......idiot....what would he know....... :? :? :lol: :lol: :cry: ......more of teh same crap if u aks me....jst talking rubbish.... :shock: :shock: :cry: :wink: :roll: :roll:

arrhhh...you are finally posting sense......that guy is nothing but a know all no nothing fat pr!ck......does anyone seriously think that the saints....with a final coming up against the filth are seriously considering trading one of the players who will be picked to play against them .....?????get real ffs.......what a clown.....to my mind he is simply trying to undermine the saints preparation........like some scummy journos did last week......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Mark Robinson is a meaningless nobody who dribbles garbage for a quid. Ignore him for long enough and with any luck he'll simply disappear.

Legendary
Club Player

Milne played reasonably well against the Cats and continued his form of the season ...

Most kicks, marks, handpasses, tackles, assists, inside 50's and second most goals he has ever kicked all came in 2008 for Milney ...

bigmicka
Club Player

I remember seeing him at Princes Park at a pre-season game.

He was wearing a flannelette shirt, long short pants and thongs.

He had a 5 day growth, pack of Winnie blues in his top pocket, VB can in hand. Looked like he just got out of the gutter, he was majorly pissed that PP hadn't opened the TAB for him to put on a bet.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:arrhhh...you are finally posting sense......that guy is nothing but a know all no nothing fat pr!ck......does anyone seriously think that the saints....with a final coming up against the filth are seriously considering trading one of the players who will be picked to play against them .....?????get real ffs.......what a clown.....to my mind he is simply trying to undermine the saints preparation........like some scummy journos did last week......
im wif u stinger....its all an anti-saints consipriacy... :oops: :oops: :oops: flowering journoz...no crddibility...murdoch is a crows fan thats why he is disgusted....uneblieveable.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ....cnat believe they still employ these buffons at wats meant to b a top newspaper...what a joke... :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :D :) :) :idea: :idea: :?: :!: :oops:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
stinger wrote:arrhhh...you are finally posting sense......that guy is nothing but a know all no nothing fat pr!ck......does anyone seriously think that the saints....with a final coming up against the filth are seriously considering trading one of the players who will be picked to play against them .....?????get real ffs.......what a clown.....to my mind he is simply trying to undermine the saints preparation........like some scummy journos did last week......
im wif u stinger....its all an anti-saints consipriacy... :oops: :oops: :oops: flowering journoz...no crddibility...murdoch is a crows fan thats why he is disgusted....uneblieveable.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ....cnat believe they still employ these buffons at wats meant to b a top newspaper...what a joke... :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :D :) :) :idea: :idea: :?: :!: :oops:
you are finally getting with the program albert..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:On the subject on if Milne ... just don't play him in finals!!
you'd expect that from an essendon supporter. a major balls up by the bombers in letting milne slip through their grasp.

he reminded them again with his six in the second half in round 22

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

if kosi does not make a major impact in our remaining games he will be traded...lyon will make a statement for now and into the future

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
evertonfc wrote:what a stupid flowering know it all.....ffs....what would he know..... :shock: :shock: :shock: ....flowering essendscum fan......idiot....what would he know....... :? :? :lol: :lol: :cry: ......more of teh same crap if u aks me....jst talking rubbish.... :shock: :shock: :cry: :wink: :roll: :roll:

arrhhh...you are finally posting sense......that guy is nothing but a know all no nothing fat pr!ck......does anyone seriously think that the saints....with a final coming up against the filth are seriously considering trading one of the players who will be picked to play against them .....?????get real ffs.......what a clown.....to my mind he is simply trying to undermine the saints preparation........like some scummy journos did last week......
I have no doubt he is trying to do that. They all seem to hate us and want the opposition to win whoever we play. Everyone picks on us.

osama milne laden
Club Player

so the slob thinks we need a 3rd forward desperately - and we're getting rid of kosi .... doesn't that mean we'd need a 2nd and 3rd tall forward desperately?

tim boyle??? god, reminds me of the time on the original forum in 2001 when everyone was saying we should get adrian cox, vandenburg etc after they made the prelim the last time

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
BakesFan
SS Life Member

bigmicka wrote:I remember seeing him at Princes Park at a pre-season game.

He was wearing a flannelette shirt, long short pants and thongs.

He had a 5 day growth, pack of Winnie blues in his top pocket, VB can in hand. Looked like he just got out of the gutter, he was majorly pissed that PP hadn't opened the TAB for him to put on a bet.
No...... that was me micka :oops: :oops:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I like robbo. Im more worried about his taste in beer than what he writes. VB!!!?? :shock: :twisted:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

I have no doubt he is trying to do that. They all seem to hate us and want the opposition to win whoever we play. Everyone picks on us.

you will never be the sharpest pencil in the case...but you got that right.....f w... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

you will never be the sharpest pencil in the case...but you got that right.....f w... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
i think we should revolt against the afl and refuse to play our match against the pies due to newspapers or columnists thinking that kosi will be changing clubs at seasons end

come on st kilda...do it...attack!

another issue that saints supporters get engulfed in and think the words is either falling in, caving or even worse against us

stinger
Saintsational Legend

yep..... :wink: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I believe Kosi will be traded at years end if he doesnt step up on the big stage. We all love him and boy it could bite us in the but, but I think he is going. And of course no one at St. Kilda will say so during a finals series.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:yep..... :wink: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
you say you are a lawyer but do you never actually work?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
stinger wrote:yep..... :wink: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
you say you are a lawyer but do you never actually work?
nah...much more fun winding pple up on here....

actually.....

one or two days a week...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...you should try it........

but......i will be a lot busier for the next couple of weeks..

what's your interest........????