Season Highlights Video

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Goose31
Club Player

Season Highlights Video

Hi, so in preperation of this weeks clash with Collingwood, I thought I'd post a link to my newest St Kilda tribute video which is compiled with highlights from this 2008 home and away season. It features clips from 11 of the 13 wins and is set to "We're Gonna Win" by Bryan Adams :D

Be sure to tell me what you think and watch in high quality otherwise it'll be unbearable to watch ;)

http://www.avenuepotter.com/~shoopdance ... %20Win.wmv **Right Click and Save Target As**
Last edited by The_Goose31 on Sat 13 Sep 2008 3:28pm, edited 3 times in total.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Loved it

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
The_Goose31
Club Player

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:Loved it
Thanks so much :)

Raven
Club Player

Masterfully done. :D

The_Goose31
Club Player

Raven wrote:Masterfully done. :D

esaint66
SS Life Member

Wow that's brilliant :D :D , do you make vids like this often ???

The_Goose31
Club Player

saint edward wrote:Wow that's brilliant :D :D , do you make vids like this often ???
Um, I've made 3 st kilda ones in total but have made over 100 from other tv shows/movies and hopefully one day I can do it professionally :lol: Thanks so much for the feedback :)

SaintWal
Club Player

Loved Macs header, Great inclusion

Awesome clip

esaint66
SS Life Member

The_Goose31 wrote:
saint edward wrote:Wow that's brilliant :D :D , do you make vids like this often ???
Um, I've made 3 st kilda ones in total but have made over 100 from other tv shows/movies and hopefully one day I can do it professionally :lol: Thanks so much for the feedback :)

Your welcome glad to help and good luck :)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

A couple of things..

1. Send a copy of that to SaintsCentral ASAP. It deserves to be shown on our official site

2. Is there a copy with a half-decent file size so we dont have to watch it in YouTube Smurfo-Vision?? If so, any chance you could upload it to Rapidshare or one of the other sharing sites so it can be enjoyed wioth the best quality possible

Ive seen a few, and I reckon thats one of the best clip packages of the Saints Ive EVER seen. Brilliant editing, great choice of song (even though I cant stand Bryan normally hehe) You have a real flair for it.

Ive seen stuff on the Footy channels thats not half as well put together as that. If you arent already working in the business, get make yourself a showreel and send it off to the TV stations and Production Houses. You have genuine talent

Well done!!!!!!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Young Georgie
Club Player

Here, here...that was excellent!! After earlier sitting through some insulting rubbish dished out by some unsavoury Saints supporters more interested in themselves, it's great to see someone making such an incredibly positive effort. If that doesn't fire fans up before the game, nothing will. Go Saints! Well done Goose :D

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Woo-hoo!
That was AMAZING!
Magnificent!
Thank you so so much.
Viewing that was the highlight of my week.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

dude.....

farking brilliant.

...and refer again to saint66au's post.
8-) 8-)

my les foote
Club Player

I'm sure it's very good going by those comments above but I am a pedant when it comes to the name of our club. I couldn't watch anything with St Kilda Saints as the title

St Kilda or The Saints not St Kilda Saints. It's just not right.

Win it for HIM!
saintvic
Club Player

Excellent video loved it :D

Agree with saints66au you should defintely send it to saints central, so

other supporters who dont use this site, get a chance to see it.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

well done, excellent editing and very slick, great song choice, although the very quick changes in images (whatever you call it), is not my cup of tea - (but sounds like most ppl love it so it's just me eh?!).

Anyway, if you send it off to Saints Central (great idea!), make sure to post something in the forum with a youtube link for those that can't stream it through Bigpond on Saintscentral!

Best of luck & I look forward to your professional work on TV someday!!

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

SaintWal wrote:Loved Macs header, Great inclusion
+1

Ripping video - great work

The_Goose31
Club Player

Wow, thanks so much to everyone for your comments and feedback :) Has completely improved my week haha, so thanks and i'm so glad everyone enjoyed it :lol:
saint66au wrote:A couple of things..

1. Send a copy of that to SaintsCentral ASAP. It deserves to be shown on our official site

2. Is there a copy with a half-decent file size so we dont have to watch it in YouTube Smurfo-Vision?? If so, any chance you could upload it to Rapidshare or one of the other sharing sites so it can be enjoyed wioth the best quality possible

Ive seen a few, and I reckon thats one of the best clip packages of the Saints Ive EVER seen. Brilliant editing, great choice of song (even though I cant stand Bryan normally hehe) You have a real flair for it.

Ive seen stuff on the Footy channels thats not half as well put together as that. If you arent already working in the business, get make yourself a showreel and send it off to the TV stations and Production Houses. You have genuine talent

Well done!!!!!!!
Just a personal reaction to this comment hehe, thanks so much for your comments, means a lot to me.

As for uploading it in a half decent file-I have a website so I should be able to upload it on Saturday and post the higher quality direct link here.

And I hadn't thought about uploading it onto saints central but I will definately consider it now. And as for TV stations, I would one day like to send them in, but i'm in my last year of high school so things are kinda crazy atm. But nxt year hopefully I can get into that field in university.

Seriously, Thanks so much everyone for all the comments :D

The_Goose31
Club Player

http://www.saintscentral.com.au/Detail.aspx?id=534
Someone posted it on Saintscentral if you guys are interested ;)

Does anyone wanna own up to posting it? I owe you one as I probably wouldnt've been able to do it till Saturday :lol:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Very nice! Gets the heart racing seeing some of that footage :D

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Season Highlights Video

The_Goose31 wrote:Hi, so in preperation of this weeks clash with Collingwood, I thought I'd post a link to my newest St Kilda tribute video which is compiled with highlights from this 2008 home and away season. It features clips from 11 of the 13 wins and is set to "We're Gonna Win" by Bryan Adams :D

Be sure to tell me what you think and watch in high quality otherwise it'll be unbearable to watch ;)

Ur a gun.....

Had a look at your other stuff.....

Shopdancer = 8-)

Legendary
Club Player

WOW.

WOW.

Massive thumbs up. So professional. The film effects used are pretty advanced for a solo project and yet you co-ordinate perfectly with the music.

Congratulations mate, that's amazing :D

The_Goose31
Club Player

*Bump*

Thanks sooo much everyone!! Your comments are so amazing and I'm seriously overwhelmed :D

Added a direct download link ;)