Joffa

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Joffa

Slimey fat prick. Proclaiming a blowout tonight, if we win he will be foremost in my thoughts. Do very ugly people have a pre disposition to be be collingwood supporters? hmmm.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: Joffa

iwantmeseats wrote:Slimey fat prick. Proclaiming a blowout tonight, if we win he will be foremost in my thoughts. Do very ugly people have a pre disposition to be be collingwood supporters? hmmm.
:roll:
u have obvioulsy never talked to him. he is a very nice man. believe it or not but he is actually a good mate of mine and he has nothing against the Saints and respects harvey.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Batnoe

saintdooley wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:Slimey fat prick. Proclaiming a blowout tonight, if we win he will be foremost in my thoughts. Do very ugly people have a pre disposition to be be collingwood supporters? hmmm.
u have obvioulsy never talked to him. he is a very nice man. believe it or not but he is actually a good mate of mine and he has nothing against the Saints and respects harvey.

Sorry Dools, i am with iwantmyseats on this one

First of all, why are you mates with a filth supporter?

I dont care if he is a nice man.. he doesnt go for the saints... and he is arrogant... i hope pies lose just for him. i dont care if he has a soft spot for the saints, he goes for collingwood

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

I dont care if he is a nice man.. he doesnt go for the saints... and he is arrogant... i hope pies lose just for him. i dont care if he has a soft spot for the saints, he goes for collingwood
yes, i would love to see the pies lose, i would love to see him put on the gold jacket and then we kick 5 goals in 2 mins and win, yes i would love to see the whole collingwood cs locked up....but i reckon he is a nice man and gets s*** hung on him for being such a loyal supporter

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
loris
Saintsational Legend

Phew :shock: :shock: :shock: at first I thought you were having a go at either of our great Saintsational identities "joffaboy" or Joffa Burns. Lucky I read your second sentence and realised who you were on about :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Batnoe

saintdooley wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

yes, i would love to see the pies lose, i would love to see him put on the gold jacket and then we kick 5 goals in 2 mins and win, yes i would love to see the whole collingwood cs locked up....but i reckon he is a nice man and gets s*** hung on him for being such a loyal supporter
i like it how he is a loyal supporter.. he is good for the game... i dont have to like him.. if i saw him in the street i would shake his hand and say go saints... but i still like to see Pies lose cause of him and all the other ferals hahaha

golden hawk
Club Player

I have pm'ed joffa on nicks etc and also read his posts he loves his club as we love ours and he loves seeing supporters show their passion for their team he is a nice guy to talk too but the looks department :shock:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

he is a wanky lowlife who was employed out of pity by the salvo's (no im not against the salvo's)

scum can f*** off

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

yep....look at that flower tess.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:

so joffa likes young boys.....hardly a newsflash.........does your mum know mate?????

Beekay
SS Life Member

Nice bloke.

Beekay
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

so joffa likes young boys.....hardly a newsflash.........does your mum know mate?????
That's really mature for a 90 year old, Stinger.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

if you had young teenage male children...would you let them associate with joffa...??????... :roll: :roll: :roll: .....hardly......

Beekay
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:if you had young teenage male children...would you let them associate with joffa...??????... :roll: :roll: :roll: .....hardly......
I wouldn't let them associate with a spiteful, bitter, emotional mess of a human like you, but hey I won't start calling you a pedophile.

Hope you enjoy the game tonight Stinger, and let's hope those Sainters get a win for your sake as you've got few bitter years left.

Cheers mate! :D :D :D :D

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Beekay wrote:
stinger wrote:if you had young teenage male children...would you let them associate with joffa...??????... :roll: :roll: :roll: .....hardly......
I wouldn't let them associate with a spiteful, bitter, emotional mess of a human like you, but hey I won't start calling you a pedophile.

Hope you enjoy the game tonight Stinger, and let's hope those Sainters get a win for your sake as you've got few bitter years left.

Cheers mate! :D :D :D :D
and i hope ypu drop dead....but hey......we can't all get our wishes.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

unlike you...i know pple who know joffa...and i'm sticking to my views.......don't like it tough sh!t...go read some of the feral crap he posts on the filth fan forum ffs.....