How St.Kilda crazy are you?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

luke.l_26 wrote:In terms of material stuff, I don't have much, a couple of polos, a few scarfs, a couple of hats, my guernsey.
My walls are plastered with posters that I got fromt eh papers over the past few years.

But if we're talking real crazy, the outcome of a saints game has the potential to affect my whole outlook on the week.
Everyone at school knows to avoid me if we lose and to not bother talking to me if we win and all they want to do is have a dig.
My Media teacher advised me to do my Yr 12 media assignment on something football/saints realated, cos she knew that woudl bethe only way to get the best work out of me. Which I did.
I have the tendency to hum "Oh when the saints" when I'm bored.
I talk to customers at work and be generally friendlier with them if they're wearing St Kilda stuff.
Trade Week makes me nervous.
The list goes on....

Hope you got an A+

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:i bought a red ute on purpose.
i wear something saints EVREYDAY.
i only wear red black or white jocks and socks to any live game :oops:

the next lot of ink will be something st kilda i feel
Surely if we somehow pull this off and win the Premiership it will cause a lot of fans to do some outrageous things.

luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

Winmar7Fan wrote:
luke.l_26 wrote:In terms of material stuff, I don't have much, a couple of polos, a few scarfs, a couple of hats, my guernsey.
My walls are plastered with posters that I got fromt eh papers over the past few years.

But if we're talking real crazy, the outcome of a saints game has the potential to affect my whole outlook on the week.
Everyone at school knows to avoid me if we lose and to not bother talking to me if we win and all they want to do is have a dig.
My Media teacher advised me to do my Yr 12 media assignment on something football/saints realated, cos she knew that woudl bethe only way to get the best work out of me. Which I did.
I talk to customers at work and be generally friendlier with them if they're wearing St Kilda stuff.
The list goes on....

Hope you got an A+
We shall see. I'll keep you posted.
Mind.. it probably won't be this week or anytime soon. She's a Hawk supporter.

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
Winmar7Fan
Club Player

luke.l_26 wrote:
Winmar7Fan wrote:

The list goes on....

Hope you got an A+
We shall see. I'll keep you posted.
Mind.. it probably won't be this week or anytime soon. She's a Hawk supporter.
Well hopefully you'll get an F from giving them a hammering after the weekend which I'm sure you'll be happy with.

Mark
Club Player

We car'nt get AFL team number plates in QLD unless you support the Brians.However I have personalised QLD plates 66-STK on my car and of course a WEG Darrel Baldock poster,Signed 1997 Grand Final jumper in the Rumpus room. My (19year old) son also has lots of Saints posters etc in his room and several Saints jumpers to choose from when he goes to
footy training.
Mark.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i used to have a half st.kilda, half liverpool bedroom with posters team photos and the like.

i think at 20 i am well past it and i took them down a few years ago.

don't think it impresses the ladies when you take them into a bedroom full of pictures of blokes.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Winmar7Fan
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:i used to have a half st.kilda, half liverpool bedroom with posters team photos and the like.

don't think it impresses the ladies when you take them into a bedroom full of pictures of blokes.
You old codger watching the game from your nursing home are you? :wink:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

how st kilda crazy am i?

crazy enough to get on here every day and chalk up 5000 posts. that's pretty crazy.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Winmar7Fan wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:i used to have a half st.kilda, half liverpool bedroom with posters team photos and the like.

You old codger watching the game from your nursing home are you? :wink:
thats it mate lifes over :D

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Winmar7Fan wrote:Some absolute beauties there. I just had a thought next time I get it on with the Mrs I might get her to fully dress in all the St. Kilda gear
Done ;)

No number on the back though!

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Met hubbie at the football.

We had our wedding reception at the club. Everyone sang "When the Saints Go Marching In" as our farewell song.

Missed footy so much up here we started a supporter group.

Instead of speading money on our house or other homely things, we spend it on memberships, all things Saintly and flying to Melb to see the Mighty Sainters. And wouldn'lt have it any other way.

GO Saints

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Winmar
Club Player

I spent over $2000 flying back to Melbourne for the 1997 prelim and grand final, then left on the Monday. Just as well I got a ticket.

Saintly1
Club Player

Me too Saint Bev,
Had my wedding reception at Moorabbin,
also got divorced 8 years ago now he was a pies supporter stupid me!
my youngest son's middle name is Nathan after burkey.
I collect news articles on saints too i have for years, my dad will post up weekly now as moved north.
Not sure what else!
badges of course which i still wear when i do go the footy.
I wish i had of painted my room saints colours why didn't i think of that when i was 15 when i was given the choice what colour i wanted!

km_92_harves

Keep anything I find on Harvey, and any newspaper pictures/articles that are good. Got a flag coming out of the duct in my room, two scarves, a badge, a cap, an entire wall lined with pictures, a signed poster, a #35 guernsey, magazines, books. Anything saintly, I buy it. And I badger my dad's friend (every time I see him), who knows Harvey, to set up a meeting. He always laughs. Not a Saints fan. Grr. :( :lol:
But, geez, some people REALLY get into it. I could never get a tattoo. I'm too big a wuss.

Let's give Harvey his fairytale finish
Splayd
Club Player

Not that crazy I suppose

Wore my Saints jumper on Saturday morning when the missus dragged me along to see the Pope in Paris. Figured if anyone had a line to Barker to ask him to give the boys a helping hand on Saturday it would be that old bugger.

Seemed to have worked.

Gathering converts in Frogland..
jk23
Club Player

Where do I start, 3 children- 2 are sainters, took my husband and I all day to find the red car which is covered in stickers, my study wall is covered with saints stuff/kosi stuff, I have a tattoo, my husband had a ring made for our anniversary-ruby in the middle with 2 white diamonds and 2 black diamonds and( he barricks for the blues,)I have 5 saints jumpers with 23, one of them a match worn by kosi which I treasure ( never been washed!) and the list goes on... :wink:

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Saints shield tattoed on my left bicep. Have another planned of my current avatar for my left leg.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:Met hubbie at the football.

We had our wedding reception at the club. Everyone sang "When the Saints Go Marching In" as our farewell song.

Missed footy so much up here we started a supporter group.

Instead of speading money on our house or other homely things, we spend it on memberships, all things Saintly and flying to Melb to see the Mighty Sainters. And wouldn'lt have it any other way.

GO Saints
Wow your a great sport Bev I'm sure your husband is the envy of any married passionate football lover who's wives won't even consider that (like mine).

I wonder if you actually got married there would the players be good sports and turn up if asked? That would give you something to tell the Grand kids.

On your Wedding night you didn't make hubby dress in Saints gear maybe even quietly with your favourite player's number on the back?

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

I guess some people woul;d already know this. I try and get over at least once a year to Oz to go see the Saints.

This year i was offshore Oman the week of Round 21 ,, i got my job finished and realised i could make it for the big day.

Flew overnite Dubai-Singapore, home to Vietnam ,, changed bags , said hi to the wife. Woke up the next morning and headed back to the aIRPORT ,,, Overnite flight to Melbourne ,, dropped my bag at a friends house and went to the Dome. Huge day that ,, enjoyed the win and day so much i decided to stay for the Essendon game. Couldn't go home after that could I ,, so stayed to watch just how awesome the cats are ,, then its the Collingwood game ,,, and you have to stay just to have the opportunity to gloat at Filth people.

So here i am still in Oz, preparing for a win against Hawks ,, then it'll be the Granny , Only ever been to one ,, in 97' , Handed the keys to my partner coming out of that game and told her to drive herself home ,, I went AWOL for a few days , god i was so upset.

Would quit my job and fly half way round the world if i had to, just to be there.

Wifes father died the other day in VN , she understands why i have to stay in Oz.

I believe in the dream .

What will be next from this club ?
carnasaints55
Club Player

being in america, friday night games start at 1 oclock in the morning on thursday. no matter what school i have the next day, even exams, i stay up and listen via the internet.
also just last week, forced my girlfriend (who has no connection to australia and doesnt know what footy is) to watch the entirety of '66. thought it was time for her education haha

roo=god
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

i'm such a crazy fan that i moved to victoria from NSW just to be able to go to uni at frankston so i could travel to trainings and the like.

I would do practically anything to see saints win the granny! i'm a pretty mad supporter that i have ditched going out wit friends just watch the sainters, postponed parties etc.

My room is decorated by frames from harvs jumper, nick riewoldt frame, 2004 jumper signed, 2008 club poster! It's ridiculous im running out of space to fit more memorabilia. I've spent well over $1000 on saints things, tickets, merch just on my myself but it's all worth it.

Saints are apart of who i am and if i didnt have such an amaing team to follow who knows what my life would be like!

Go saints in '09!
Doug36

My first son's first name & middle names are:

Robert Nathan Stewart

I should not have to say who they are after :D

Goody
Club Player

Check my Avatar out, had that since 1990
Got married in the colours
Have a room in the house that is a shrine
Fly my flag after every victory, used to have a blow up doll dressed in Saints gear and used to put that on the balcony but became a bit too polictly incorrect :evil:
I AM A SAINT TRAGIC

Goody

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
Cro
Club Player

I decided earlier this year I would like a tat, so if we win the GF I will be getting one, just can't tell the parents about.

Also would need a design and a location.

Other than that it's pretty hard to get much Saints stuff in WA. I have two guernseys, one with the #35 on it. If I'm at home beer is not drunk from the stubbie, it goes into my Saints glass before consumption is allowed.

When we go to the cas if I'm drunk I always end up saying which saints player has the number that's just come up on the roulette table. Yeah, that's cool. :p

HarveysDeciple

n1ck wrote:
Winmar7Fan wrote:Some absolute beauties there. I just had a thought next time I get it on with the Mrs I might get her to fully dress in all the St. Kilda gear
Done ;)

No number on the back though!
To much information:-P