grant thomas on our win

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Are you guys trying to get GT a pay rise? :?
Let's not start on GT and money.

JeffDunne

Why not?

You seem to be one of his best customers. :?

markp
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Why not?

You seem to be one of his best customers. :?

:?

mischa
Club Player

What did/does/has Stan Alves say/said :?:

"Thanks korters. If Richmond kick more goals they'll win"-R.Scumbag (nee Walls)

The All Spin Zone-Saintsational.com
JeffDunne

mischa wrote:What did/does/has Stan Alves say/said :?:
He called Robert Harvey two faced and a knife thrower.

But that's ok, we still worship him because he's not Grant Thomas. :wink:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

the more he gets paid... the less he needs to sue the club :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
mischa
Club Player

JeffDunne wrote:

That's exactly what he said. And his good friends on 3AW-Hunt and Walls (a 'good mate") accused Harves, Burke and Loewe of getting Stan fired-if I remember rightly. But at least he isn't GT :roll:

JeffDunne

WayneJudson42 wrote:
the more he gets paid... the less he needs to sue the club :wink:
I've seen no evidence to support that theory. ;)

JeffDunne

mischa wrote:That's exactly what he said. And his good friends on 3AW-Hunt and Walls (a 'good mate") accused Harves, Burke and Loewe of getting Stan fired-if I remember rightly. But at least he isn't GT :roll:
Hunt was the main one that pushed the story - for years.

Walls once wrote an article blaming Harvey, Burke & Loewe for us not winning a flag. Suggested we should trade all three.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:

That's exactly what he said. And his good friends on 3AW-Hunt and Walls (a 'good mate") accused Harves, Burke and Loewe of getting Stan fired-if I remember rightly. But at least he isn't GT :roll:
Edited for accuracy but the last sentance is appropriate

Criminal. You should give yourself an uppercut. Idiot. :roll: :roll:
Last edited by joffaboy on Tue 16 Sep 2008 7:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
JeffDunne

JB, I think you need to settle and read the post again. :oops:

timtam
Club Player

I believe *if I remember rightly* that Stan Alves himself said in his book that the players had nothing to with his sacking. Sure someone can come along and correct me if I am wrong.

Don't argue with an idiot - people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:JB, I think you need to settle and read the post again. :oops:
Substitute all references of Rob Harvey to Stan Alves :D :D

Yes on reflection mischa did not slander RH, he was slandering Stan who has said countless times that he did NOT say RH was involved and also wrote it in Sacked Coach.

This mischa will do or say anything for his hero GT. FFS why slander Stan Alves? He didn't write the article. WHy cant anyone say that GT's article is shallow if they feel so without tossers like mischa and the neanderthal plungerIQ66 calling everyone who disagrees a GT hater???

I actually thought the article was Ok. Nothing spectactular but a fair summation. Others didn't and then we get all this BS about GT haters and now slandering Stans name who was treated just as badly as GT.

Getting rather tired of the whole BS especially now the usual GT defenders cant launch full on assaults on the current coach.

Sick of the pathetic back stabbing by so called supporters.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

What has this got to do with the OP?

Unless I've gone stark raving mad this thread is about GT's article on last weekend's footy.

What has Stan Alves got to do with that?
Did he ghostwrite the article for GT?

mischa
Club Player

No chance of that as stinger and Kenny and others have rightly observed the guy is a deadset loser. A waste of space. Which is why I will not respond to anything he has to say!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Substitute all references of Rob Harvey to Stan Alves :D :D

Yes on reflection mischa did not slander RH, he was slandering Stan who has said countless times that he did NOT say RH was involved and also wrote it in Sacked Coach.

This mischa will do or say anything for his hero GT. FFS why slander Stan Alves? He didn't write the article. WHy cant anyone say that GT's article is shallow if they feel so without tossers like mischa and the neanderthal plungerIQ66 calling everyone who disagrees a GT hater???

I actually thought the article was Ok. Nothing spectactular but a fair summation. Others didn't and then we get all this BS about GT haters and now slandering Stans name who was treated just as badly as GT.

Getting rather tired of the whole BS especially now the usual GT defenders cant launch full on assaults on the current coach.

Sick of the pathetic back stabbing by so called supporters.
I have worked you out. Everyone who commented on your racist comment said you were an idiot. No one backed you up so what do you do go the man because really cannot handle the embarassment from your stupid comment. I am really sorry you were embarrassed and I apologise on behalf of yourself.

JeffDunne

Don't know why people are having a go at mischa for raising Alves . . . I did.

Actually that's a lie. I do know why and it's pretty f***ing stupid if you ask me.

As for Alves, yes he's a liar. If he didn't say it, he allowed his sleezy mate to spin the story for years without contradicting him. His silence spoke volumes.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Don't know why people are having a go at mischa for raising Alves . . . I did.
As far as I can see you responded to Mischa's post about Stan Alves.
He didn't repond to yours, so I'm at a loss to understand why you think he didn't raise Stan Alves and you did?

Either way, I still don't understand what Stan Alves has to do with this thread?

What am I failing to understand?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

The ownership Grant Thomas has over alot on here is just so funny.

So very funny.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:The ownership Grant Thomas has over alot on here is just so funny.

So very funny.
Yep agree with that rodge, thought people would be focusing their emotional energies into how the boys go on Saturday and not worrying about previous coaches and what they write.

Still, carry on all!

It's fascinating for all those aspiring psychologists trying to work out behaviours in humans! God they could get a thesis or 6 out of this forum!

8-)

JeffDunne

Mr Magic wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:Don't know why people are having a go at mischa for raising Alves . . . I did.
As far as I can see you responded to Mischa's post about Stan Alves.
He didn't repond to yours, so I'm at a loss to understand why you think he didn't raise Stan Alves and you did?

Either way, I still don't understand what Stan Alves has to do with this thread?

What am I failing to understand?
Sorry, I meant the bit about him being a spineless piece of sh**.

As for what does he have to do with this thread, I thought it was simply yet another let's bag an ex-coach thread.

Seemed as good a place as any to throw it out there.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:The ownership Grant Thomas has over alot on here is just so funny.

So very funny.
The irony in someone who worships the buffon talking "ownership" is astounding....so very astounding.....(it does sound better said twice...your right...maybe its your Pat Smith impact Im after?) :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Good report on the game but the GT haters are so blinkered it is embarrassing.
I blame the umpiring...cause Grant did.... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
St.Kenny
Club Player

sad tossers on this site who think its all about them really isnt it.... :roll:

led by the usual nobodies. Hey Tossaboy and Teflogger and JD.Off to bed...you've got bins to collect early tomorrow !!!!!!

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:sad tossers on this site who think its all about them really isnt it.... :roll:

led by the usual nobodies. Hey Tossaboy and Teflogger and JD.Off to bed...you've got bins to collect early tomorrow !!!!!!
why would I collect bins and take food from your table at the same time?

back in your hole Kunny.......dad shoulda left you on the sheets when he had the chance.

“Yeah….nah””