Feral Hawk Supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

golden hawk
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
joffaboy wrote:get off our forum you Hawthorn supporter and join the rest of the poos and wees chanting soccer songs and trying to start fights.

Why dont you all F*** off to the Melb Victory bunch of soccer hooligan thugs :roll: :roll:
excuse me i have never started a fight at the footy and never will and i don't condone it either !

GROW UP !

Young Georgie
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:
ScubaSam44 wrote:Yeah excuse me.

i was writing what i had to say before you posted that.

so, DGJdfkgjdfkghdfjghdfjgk

if you havent noticed this is "SAINT" sational......
if your a hawk supporter.....................wtf are you doing on here.
fair enough thats happened to me too .

i occasionally post here cause over the years have made friends here and usual have a good chat but i think i will leave this thread shortly cause it is turning into a bum fight which i rather it not .
rather both incidents did not happen as i did not like it when the lions did it to roo and when hayes did it to hodge and if anything robbie if he has gone out of the way to roo that one as i have not seen whole clip can't comment too much but not nice when things like that happen
If your idea of making friends is winding them up from your ivory tower when they are most vulnerable and likely to not want to engage in pleasantries with a Hawks supporter then you are more clueless - and clearly friendless - than I first thought. :?: :?: :?:

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

golden hawk wrote:
ScubaSam44 wrote:yes, dont come on here trying to defend your pack of ferals and there disgraceful act.

F*** off, go else were, we dont want your s*** here.
as i said i don't condone the feral behaviour of anyone from any team !

all teams have them we have them and you have them ! read my posts properly

All teams dont have hundreds of feral dogs in a pack goading and intimidating and starting fights like your pack of dog last night.

And one of the chief gutless pack mentality cowards comes on here and tries to defend it - and so do you.

Just piss off

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
ScubaSam44
Club Player

ok, im sorry golden.

but it just pissed me off to see that you said what Lenny did was a DOG act.
but what Campbell did wasnt.... which got me annoyed.

The team showed good sportsmanship, but F*** Crawford. I will never show any Hawthorn player any respect ever again after the way they insulted and ridiculed a player twice as good as anything their shite club has ever produced.

I hope Crawford gets smashed next week and the same with any of their players.

never will I show respect ever again.

Pathetic s*** club and suporters.
...... isnt that a bit harsh.

i mean, its not the players fault that some of the supporters are feral and have no respect.

its just the same, if saints supporters where feral.
you cant blame it on the players.

Theres no substitute for hardwork- Robert Harvey.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

golden hawk wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
joffaboy wrote:get off our forum you Hawthorn supporter and join the rest of the poos and wees chanting soccer songs and trying to start fights.

Why dont you all F*** off to the Melb Victory bunch of soccer hooligan thugs :roll: :roll:
excuse me i have never started a fight at the footy and never will and i don't condone it either !

GROW UP !
DELETED.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
golden hawk
Club Player

Young Georgie wrote:
golden hawk wrote:

i occasionally post here cause over the years have made friends here and usual have a good chat but i think i will leave this thread shortly cause it is turning into a bum fight which i rather it not .
rather both incidents did not happen as i did not like it when the lions did it to roo and when hayes did it to hodge and if anything robbie if he has gone out of the way to roo that one as i have not seen whole clip can't comment too much but not nice when things like that happen
If your idea of making friends is winding them up from your ivory tower when they are most vulnerable and likely to not want to engage in pleasantries with a Hawks supporter then you are more clueless - and clearly friendless - than I first thought. :?: :?: :?:
I DON'T WIND ANY ONE and as i said occasionally come on here , i have been a member for longer then i can remember and know lots about a player or two that i can not tell you cause i would be breaching their trust ! but you can think what you want cause i don't really care about you opinion !

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

ScubaSam44 wrote:

i mean, its not the players fault that some of the supporters are feral and have no respect.

Stiff. they have no respect for Robert Harvey. I will never have any respect for any of their players.

Cant wait until we play them next year. Will spend the whole night bagging Crawford and abusing him.

NO RESPECT.

Lance or James??

ScubaSam44
Club Player

no no no.... i understand.
i had no problem with hawthorn.
till i heard what the supporters where saying to harvey
and calling milne a rapist.

but, im pretty sure Crawf is friendswith Harvey.
its not his fault that he is supported by such mungrels.

Young Georgie
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:
Young Georgie wrote:
golden hawk wrote:

I DON'T WIND ANY ONE and as i said occasionally come on here , i have been a member for longer then i can remember and know lots about a player or two that i can not tell you cause i would be breaching their trust ! but you can think what you want cause i don't really care about you opinion !
OOOPS LEFT THE CAPS ON AGAIN... are you sure you're not Jeff Kennett?? Enjoy making friends on this thread and good luck on Saturday.

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

I sat more or less one bay next to the Hawthorn Cheer Squad, which by the way I am sure you could all hear from the other end of the ground. Now if only our Cheer Squad could be heard like that.

Anyhow I digress!

Didn't notice any of them displaying any over-the-top kind of bad behaviour directed to our fans.

I think they were too busy celebrating to be derogative in their demeanour.

In fact walking amongst the throng of them at the end of the game I heard no smart-arse comments or any crap thrown our way.

I am sure some St Kilda supporters that copped grief didn't start it in the first place

:wink:

golden hawk
Club Player

ScubaSam44 wrote:ok, im sorry golden.

but it just pissed me off to see that you said what Lenny did was a DOG act.
but what Campbell did wasnt.... which got me annoyed.

The team showed good sportsmanship, but F*** Crawford. I will never show any Hawthorn player any respect ever again after the way they insulted and ridiculed a player twice as good as anything their shite club has ever produced.

I hope Crawford gets smashed next week and the same with any of their players.

never will I show respect ever again.

Pathetic s*** club and suporters.

agree 100%

on what Robbie did yes was not a good either you can call it a dog act if you want if your guys booed him i did not hear and if i did maybe i would have found out earlier what he did . so i have no probs on what you said sorry for having that go at you .

i will be re watching the game to see if i can see incident better .

out of interest were the umps bad your way i know we missed some and there were some funny decisions out there and it would by one of the only times we won the stat they did level it in end probably usual way but what do you guys reckon seriously if you can do that no one eyed [ that is hard to do ] if not doesn't worry me

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:I sat more or less one bay next to the Hawthorn Cheer Squad, which by the way I am sure you could all hear from the other end of the ground. Now if only our Cheer Squad could be heard like that.

Anyhow I digress!

Didn't notice any of them displaying any over-the-top kind of bad behaviour directed to our fans.

In fact walking amongst the throng of them at the end of the game I heard no smart-arse comments or any crap thrown our way.

I am sure some St Kilda supporters that copped grief didn't start it in the first place

Get ready to cop it. I am with you same as any supporters IMO. They won we lost. Not much we can say or do.

golden hawk
Club Player

TimeToShineFellas wrote:I sat more or less one bay next to the Hawthorn Cheer Squad, which by the way I am sure you could all hear from the other end of the ground. Now if only our Cheer Squad could be heard like that.

Anyhow I digress!

where were you sitting ? had my photo taken by some nice saint fans they put their hands out to shake my hand when taking the huge pom poms to the race

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
ScubaSam44 wrote:

Stiff. they have no respect for Robert Harvey. I will never have any respect for any of their players.

Cant wait until we play them next year. Will spend the whole night bagging Crawford and abusing him.

NO RESPECT.
By saying "they"

Do you mean EVERY Hawks supporter??

You started with personal abuse on another poster and even though she is not a Saints supporter, she is still entitled to post on here.

She is NOT a troll, or an ugly slag, or a bitch, as you suggested.

And this comes from a poster that threatens other posters about banning them...

Now run off and sook to the mods, like you have threaten many times before, and try and ban me for disagreeing with you

:roll: :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
golden hawk
Club Player

ScubaSam44 wrote:no no no.... i understand.
i had no problem with hawthorn.
till i heard what the supporters where saying to harvey
and calling milne a rapist.

but, im pretty sure Crawf is friendswith Harvey.
its not his fault that he is supported by such mungrels.
if supporters were saying crap about Harvs they are total idiots and tools ok they must be jealous cause he is a legend and always will be in my eyes .

have always enjoyed watching him play

ScubaSam44
Club Player

yes, hawthorn got alot of frees for stupid little things.
but yet, when it happened to us, there was no free.
umpire didnt see it!

like buddy and harvey went for the ball.
and buddy hit harvey in the face, and knocked him down.
harvey turned round to look at the umpire and..... suprise suprise he didnt see, or decided it wasnt worthy.

and harvey also got clotheslined in a pack.
........................................................... no free.

and alot of other little things.

but they started paying frees to us in the last quater.
when it didnt bloody matter because we had no hope.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Get ready to cop it. I am with you same as any supporters IMO. They won we lost. Not much we can say or do.
Not quite plugger. Cheer squads are OK, they have a job and are part of the football club and behave responsibily.

Good on Hawthorn for winning. However that not the issue. If you were not in M9 last night you would have seen or heard the disgraceful behaviour of these ferals with their pack mentality.

I am sure that cheersquads dont throw beer all over opposition supporters

I am sure cheersquads dont try to incite violence and then physically start fights like they did last night.

I am sure that cheersquads dont deliberately try to intimidate soccer style and will soon force fans to be segregated.

I paid over $100 last night and i expect more than have ferals trying to spoil the whole night - I mean my football team can do that all on their own.

No lasts night was a disgrace and the Hawthorn football club should be ashamed that they have a pack of wild mongrel dogs packed together to try and incite violence.

Lance or James??

golden hawk
Club Player

ScubaSam44 wrote:yes, hawthorn got alot of frees for stupid little things.
but yet, when it happened to us, there was no free.
umpire didnt see it!

like buddy and harvey went for the ball.
and buddy hit harvey in the face, and knocked him down.
harvey turned round to look at the umpire and..... suprise suprise he didnt see, or decided it wasnt worthy.

and harvey also got clotheslined in a pack.
........................................................... no free.

and alot of other little things.

but they started paying frees to us in the last quater.
when it didnt bloody matter because we had no hope.
it is a wonder Harvs did not get a free Buddy gives quite a few away .

yes happens both ways will they ever be consistent [ don't think so] they pay one side something yet when it happens to your team hey presto nothing that always makes me mad

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

golden hawk wrote:

Anyhow I digress!

where were you sitting ? had my photo taken by some nice saint fans they put their hands out to shake my hand when taking the huge pom poms to the race
One Bay to the left near the MCC Members.

Just because I gave your guys a wrap doesn't mean I would EVER shake an opposition supporter's hand.

I would have to ensure there's a fair bit of saliva on the hand first

8-)

golden hawk
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Get ready to cop it. I am with you same as any supporters IMO. They won we lost. Not much we can say or do.
Not quite plugger. Cheer squads are OK, they have a job and are part of the football club and behave responsibily.

Good on Hawthorn for winning. However that not the issue. If you were not in M9 last night you would have seen or heard the disgraceful behaviour of these ferals with their pack mentality.

I am sure that cheersquads dont throw beer all over opposition supporters

I am sure cheersquads dont try to incite violence and then physically start fights like they did last night.

I am sure that cheersquads dont deliberately try to intimidate soccer style and will soon force fans to be segregated.

I paid over $100 last night and i expect more than have ferals trying to spoil the whole night - I mean my football team can do that all on their own.

No lasts night was a disgrace and the Hawthorn football club should be ashamed that they have a pack of wild mongrel dogs packed together to try and incite violence.
let you know something NO beer is allowed in cs area no saying the F word or other words as bad or worse then that are tolerated no fights in cs allow of course

any of these things in hawk cs and i am sure saints cs get you booted out for weeks or even a year i pay my membership and an extra 115 on top of that for my membership to cs so i would not even risk losing that money or not going to the GF next week i generally don't swear at the best of times .

you get ferals in every club yours is not immune sorry to say !

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

This thread actually makes us look like the feral supporters. Disgraceful effort by some.

I too was in M9 & was subjected to the soccer like chants from behind & was witness to the idiot Hawks supporters who started the fight but left before it got too bad.

This thread is locked.

golden hawk
Club Player

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
golden hawk wrote:

Anyhow I digress!

One Bay to the left near the MCC Members.

Just because I gave your guys a wrap doesn't mean I would EVER shake an opposition supporter's hand.

I would have to ensure there's a fair bit of saliva on the hand first

8-)
fair enough :lol: :lol: :lol: just wondering